Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Another British Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Another British Car

It makes the Bentley and the Vantage seem small. Santa came early.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	B998C1B5-8935-41C1-8847-B4FBCBDFBBCB.jpeg
Views:	81
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	517678   Click image for larger version

Name:	722287C4-9B1A-445C-B5F9-315B1EE5DB39.jpeg
Views:	72
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	517679   Click image for larger version

Name:	B036C580-5BD9-46E7-A579-F2F146F39CC1.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	517680   Click image for larger version

Name:	F906345F-3AF4-44F7-8EBE-9C2B2E8ED6F6.jpeg
Views:	94
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	517681  
Old 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Rich and I already have the clear corner lights ordered to replace the amber lights.

Old 12-10-2017, 11:31 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
She is beautiful, contrats

Old 12-10-2017, 11:40 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
wow gorgeous roller gene! I like that color, not too light not too dark

Old 12-10-2017, 11:45 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
I'm curious, how much British is left in a Rolls? I know the platform is shared with the 7 series, but is there an English engineering team? Are they still built in England? Do they do bodywork and finishing in the UK?

Old 12-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
She's beautiful!

Old 12-10-2017, 04:08 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations! That powder blue is a beautiful colour. What's the official colour name? Any more interior shots?

Old 12-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by blue2000s
I'm curious, how much British is left in a Rolls? I know the platform is shared with the 7 series, but is there an English engineering team? Are they still built in England? Do they do bodywork and finishing in the UK?
From what I have read about 20% is from the BMW 7 series platform. The engine is based on the BMW 6 liter v12 but reworked to Rolls Royce specs and enlarged to 6.6 liters. They are built at the new plant in Goodwood England.

Old 12-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by spinecho
Congratulations! That powder blue is a beautiful colour. What's the official colour name? Any more interior shots?
Lazuli Blue. It is a light silver blue. Very similar to the silver blue on 60s Pontiacs. I’ll get more shots just delivered yesterday and only had time for a few shots.

Last edited by Gene G; 12-10-2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:50 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
The color is a home run. Very lovely car! How's she drive?

Old 12-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Very quiet and smooth. Much more powerful than I had imagined. Have only had it for a day so will have to comment again in a month or two. Nice corgi dog.

Old 12-11-2017, 06:44 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
So gene... where are you going to store that beauty?

Old 12-11-2017, 07:50 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Gene G
Lazuli Blue. It is a light silver blue. Very similar to the silver blue on 60s Pontiacs. I’ll get more shots just delivered yesterday and only had time for a few shots.
Did you just compare your Royalty to a Pontiac?

I am sure you need a chauffeur, its not civilized to ride in the front seats of that car. Any British gentlemen knows this.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:22 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gene G
Very quiet and smooth. Much more powerful than I had imagined. Have only had it for a day so will have to comment again in a month or two. Nice corgi dog.
She'd look great in the back of your Rolls! She prefer's the front seat though

If she sits in the back seat too long:

Old 12-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats!

Beautiful color!

I bought a car as well last Thursday. Not for Christmas but for my Birthday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another British Car