Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Has anyone done their ski-slope panel in Tamo Ash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2018, 08:40 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Has anyone done their ski-slope panel in Tamo Ash

Aston has an option to change the ski-slope has anyone done this - thinking this option:

Attached Images  
Old 03-25-2018, 12:57 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
I will check my archives in photos. I think I saw a 15 or 16 volante that had this option. It was pretty sweet looking.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:41 PM
bluecab is on a distinguished road
What is yours now?
Mahogany and Walnut seen to be the most popular, Bamboo was used in the first few years quite a bit.
The Tamo Ash is probably the most rare and a beautiful grain and figure.

Old 03-27-2018, 10:00 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
I wish they had a dark gray stained version of this it would be beautiful

Old 03-27-2018, 07:55 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
I've got gloss burl in mine...

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2018, 04:26 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Did you know that on Vantages you can get door caps also in Burr!

Old 03-29-2018, 05:49 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !

Old 04-03-2018, 03:56 PM
I ordered the Tamo Ash panel from Aston Martin Bits this morning - it's new part and should be here early next week, so I'll have the wheel spacers and panel install at Morries Aston Martin (car is still there for annual because it's snowing now away).

Old 04-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Denny 6.53 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wasn't getting it when you posted the small sample, but the picof the dash is definitely a wow. Depends on the color of the leather of course.

Old 04-03-2018, 05:36 PM
skywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the rough
I wish I could find one in the Microspin finish. The only issue with my 2007 is it does not have nav so finding one without the cut-out is more difficult.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:59 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
same here but Rich ordered me a new one (9G33-047A04-BB) for $275, mine is a manual without NAV

Old 04-04-2018, 12:31 PM
skywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by handyman2009
same here but Rich ordered me a new one (9G33-047A04-BB) for $275, mine is a manual without NAV
Which finish did you go with?

Old 04-04-2018, 12:33 PM
What's a microspin finish?

Old 04-04-2018, 12:40 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
What's a microspin finish?
its microspun alloy

Thats what I have on mine... I can post a pic later

Old 04-04-2018, 01:35 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Micro spin finish, 1st seen on N400 cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Has anyone done their ski-slope panel in Tamo Ash