Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin DBX vid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 11:16 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Aston Martin DBX vid

Looks like this has been confirmed for production, and it looks pretty cool in the vid... What do you think? Will this be a big hit for Aston?

Old 11-16-2018, 08:56 AM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
the idea that any Aston owner is going to use this thing as a rally car is just absurd.

Old 11-16-2018, 10:33 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C4Sbeebe
the idea that any Aston owner is going to use this thing as a rally car is just absurd.
Well... Just put the snow wheels on the Rapide this week.

Old 11-16-2018, 02:48 PM
C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !C4Sbeebe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
very nice, but i am confident you are in the very limited minority on that. kudos, though.

Old 11-16-2018, 04:23 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Ha ha ha! Bravo!

Old 11-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Dustan is on a distinguished road
How many Mercedes parts on this model !!!!

Old 11-16-2018, 07:25 PM
bolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday
Looks like this has been confirmed for production, and it looks pretty cool in the vid... What do you think? Will this be a big hit for Aston?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe4xxgVifiM
That, explains the Vantage front end. They must have pen'd the DBX a long while back as a thought exercise, SUV's in the luxury space took off while they merged the look on the DB10 and it ended up being used on the Vantage.

That up there, is not rally... that's what you use an SUV for. Then again, few people have the ***** to daily drive their exotics /me highfives Jonny

Old 11-18-2018, 12:12 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, but i am confident you are in the very limited minority on that. kudos, though.
The local dealer says they have a few Rapide customers with snow wheels. They have about 50 Rapide's in their database. The dealership also said they have a few DB11 owners with snow wheels or swapping to snow tires. They've felt confident enough about the car and like driving it too much to store for the winter.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:32 AM
The local dealer says they have a few Rapide customers with snow wheels. They have about 50 Rapide's in their database. The dealership also said they have a few DB11 owners with snow wheels or swapping to snow tires. They've felt confident enough about the car and like driving it too much to store for the winter.
a DB11 on snows? wow! i'm impressed that a DB11 owner would feel comfortable in the snow, but it's usually the 'other drivers' - who have zero clue what they are doing in the snow - that you need to watch out for. i wish him luck.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:38 AM
a DB11 on snows? wow! i'm impressed that a DB11 owner would feel comfortable in the snow, but it's usually the 'other drivers' - who have zero clue what they are doing in the snow - that you need to watch out for. i wish him luck.
Driving a fancy car in the winter has to have some temperance. I am not taking the Rapide out until roads a plowed. Icy or treacherous conditions I can just stay home. Like they say in rally "Sometimes going slower is going faster".

Old 11-20-2018, 01:48 PM
VANTAGE_06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Back end looks like a Fiat coupe from the 90's