Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Door sill plates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Door sill plates

A big thanks to Tony Hall for the beautiful sill plates.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1114.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	722.8 KB
ID:	470974  

Last edited by Gene G; 03-02-2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 03:51 PM
goto35 will become famous soon enoughgoto35 will become famous soon enough
how much were these and whos tony hall? I want!

Old 03-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Tony Hall has been making these for quite sometime now. He is in England and is on pistonheads. His company name is Signs by Seymour. His email is
tonyhall@signsbyseymour.co.uk
They took about two weeks. You tell him what you want, he sends you a proof for your approval. Once approved he will make them and dispatch them to you. Cost was 100 British Pounds. About $128.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-02-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:05 PM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gene G
Tony Hall has been making these for quite sometime now. He is in England and is on pistonheads. His company name is Signs by Seymour. His email is
tonyhall@signsbyseymour.co.uk
They took about two weeks. You tell him what you want, he sends you a proof for your approval. Once approved he will make them and dispatch them to you. Cost was 100 British Pounds. About $128.
Hope this helps.
Tony made me a 24ct gold plated set. Superior quality. (Blurred out the text in the pic for privacy reasons.)

Old 03-02-2017, 08:11 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Beautiful. How difficult was it to remove the old ones and install the new?

Old 03-02-2017, 09:13 PM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
Beautiful. How difficult was it to remove the old ones and install the new?
Just a screwdriver with a Pozidriv head. 👍

Old 03-03-2017, 12:59 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jateshk
how much were these and whos tony hall? I want!
Tony did these for me in Copper. The Top part was laser printed then I gues stuck to the plate. This way, its durable but I got what I wanted, and the plate can be changed easy to something else if I want, VERY CHEAPLY. So the plates are buried in this thread, this link should take you to the correct page.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...coming-10.html

Old 03-31-2017, 09:41 AM
postscar95 is on a distinguished road
I just got these from Tony.
They look great and are really well madeName:  IMG_4141.JPG
Views: 742
Size:  98.8 KB

Old 03-31-2017, 03:25 PM
supraholic will become famous soon enoughsupraholic will become famous soon enough
I got a set from Tony too. Super easy to work with and he will send a proof that you approve before he etches the plates to insure it's exactly what you want. Here's the oem and Tony plate side-by-side:

Old 04-02-2017, 08:57 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
very nice examples, i need to stop bumming around and get a set myself...

Old 04-03-2017, 07:50 AM
patrija is on a distinguished road
I just ordered mine ... can't wait to receive and install them

Old 04-03-2017, 09:24 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
The peer pressure is just to great. I ordered a set today as well and will pick them up while visiting England in a few weeks!

Old 05-29-2017, 08:22 AM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Just arrived

Matching plates with floor mats<br/>100th Year of Aston Martin logo & 007JB.

Old 02-17-2018, 09:17 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Want to buy a set. Would love to see more examples of what people have done; especially for the Rapide.

Old 02-19-2018, 09:02 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I want one for the passenger side that say "Enter At Your Own Risk."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.