Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

ONE Pro Cycling - You excited?

Old 02-27-2018, 11:22 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I miss my Colnago. Fully lightened with all the hearts and clubs cut out of everything, was a thing of beauty. It was originally my brothers bike and I ended up with it in my late teens. Flying down a hill about as fast as it would go I had to lock it up when a car pulled out in front of me and it blew both tires and did some twisting on the rims. So it sat untouched for years and I ended up selling it when I needed money, and have regretted it ever since. Not that I'd ride it, my bike riding days are long done, but it was a work of art to look at!

How the hell does that bike fit in a V8V hatch?! I thought my golf clubs were about it's limit!

Old 02-27-2018, 01:12 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I remove the seat and the wheels. I also remove the cargo cover. The wheels go into wheel bags then the rest on top of the frame. Easy as pie.

Old 02-27-2018, 01:19 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I figured the wheels had to come off, but the frame is still sizeable. That is the beauty of these cars [besides that they're actually beautiful], they're very functional as a driver. That my clubs fit in the hatch and will take baggage on top of them, unless you have a wife that over packs you could take these on a trip anywhere.

Old 02-27-2018, 02:35 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
That is the beauty of these cars [besides that they're actually beautiful], they're very functional as a driver.

Wife and corgi both don't fit .

Old 02-27-2018, 02:47 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Wife and corgi both don't fit .
Corgi should fit on parcel shelf or back seat

G

Old 02-27-2018, 03:09 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Graze
Corgi should fit on parcel shelf or back seat

G
There was no back seat on the Vantage and parcel shelf is too narrow... Both reasons why I traded in the Vantage on a Rapide...

Old 02-27-2018, 03:42 PM
Corgi can fit in the hatch like my clubs. Last thing I'd want is doggy claws on my leather

Old 02-28-2018, 11:03 AM
Corgi can fit in the hatch like my clubs. Last thing I'd want is doggy claws on my leather
Would never put our dog in the hatch of any car. I don't mind the dogs claws on the leather. She has never left a mark so far

Old 02-28-2018, 12:30 PM
Failed attempt at humor, I know you love your dog enough to trade a Vantage for a Rapide!.

I would have seen if the wife fit in the hatch first though

Old 02-28-2018, 12:43 PM
Failed attempt at humor, I know you love your dog enough to trade a Vantage for a Rapide!.

I would have seen if the wife fit in the hatch first though

I thought if I could fit in the back seat of the Rapide, a 32 lb dog can too! A Vanquish or DB9 GT would've been cool, but those back seats are too tight. We had a smaller corgi before this one and she was fine in the backseat of our XK, but when Lilly arrived, she was too big.

We looked at GranTurismo's, but could never warm up to the way they drive and the interior materials were not par with its price point. Has a great back seat, but that's it.

Old 03-01-2018, 11:08 AM
From One Pro Cycling site:

"Further adding to the team’s style and sophistication, an Aston Martin DB11 dressed in the same team colours will feature in the convoy as a support vehicle having all the radios and important support equipment needed to assist riders throughout a race."

http://oneprocycling.com/one-pro-cyc...r-2018-season/

Old 03-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Maybe they should hurry up with that SUV so they can carry more that 2 people and 1 spare bike

Old 03-01-2018, 12:46 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I picked this up for my dog Reilly...

Old 03-01-2018, 08:41 PM
Damn you guys are awesome. All I ever got my dog was a big bone!

Old 03-15-2018, 02:02 PM
Just like a LeMans

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.