Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

First time owner - Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Sleestak is on a distinguished road
First time owner - Pics

I couldn't be more thrilled especially to find my preferred color scheme! 2007 V8V 6MT; 24000 miles; only two previous owners and garage kept. Also the previous owner added the carbon fiber skirts, clear braw, tinted windows, professionally upgraded after market bluetooth with bluetooth audio and added spacers to the rear wheels. Found locally, which is almost unheard of especially one that meets up to my standards! I will say this Vantage is pretty close. Is it me or are these cars more prevalent on the West coast? Had the PPI completed at Aston Martin in McLean/Tysons Corner, VA and needs only minor maintenance, otherwise they said the car is pretty tight.

Longed for a 2009 but they are still pushing almost $60k so baby steps.

Looking forward to reading your posts and being apart of this very special and very elite club! Will also look rather pretty next to my red Firebird Trans Am you see in the background! Cheers!

Last edited by Sleestak; 03-12-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Here's a couple more.

Old 03-10-2018, 06:00 PM
MikeD will become famous soon enough
Congratulations!

Great looking car. Complements the Trans AM nicely. Enjoy!

Old 03-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very cool color combo, sport suspension?
Ron

Old 03-10-2018, 07:20 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Sleestak
I couldn't be more thrilled especially to find my preferred color scheme! 2007 V8V 6MT; 24000 miles; only two previous owners and garage kept. Also the previous owner added the carbon fiber skirts, clear braw, tinted windows, professionally upgraded after market bluetooth with bluetooth audio and added spacers to the rear wheels. Found locally, which is almost unheard of especially one that meets up to my standards! I will say this Vantage is pretty close. Is it me or are these cars more prevalent on the West coast? Had the PPI completed at Aston Martin in McLean/Tysons Corner, VA and needs only minor maintenance, otherwise they said the car is pretty tight.

Longed for a 2009 but they are still pushing almost $60k and as a first time owner the 2007 fits me just fine. I will work my way up.

Looking forward to reading your posts and being apart of this very special and very elite club! Will also look rather pretty next to my red Firebird Trans Am you see in the background! Cheers!

I find it hard to take pictures that do this car justice. 2 dimensions just don't convey the presence that the car has, being so wide, low, and perfectly proportioned. I've found this angle, from the rear overhead, is the best I can take to relay what the car looks like in person, and it still doesn't really capture it sufficiently.

Last edited by blue2000s; 03-10-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful. Welcome to th club.

Old 03-10-2018, 08:10 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Did you take her to Katie's C&C this morning?

Old 03-10-2018, 09:35 PM
By the way- I contacted Aston Martin and for those who don't know they can actually email you a copy of your original MSRP window sticker! I asked and next thing I know I got an email with it! Pretty cool!

Old 03-11-2018, 07:05 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
enjoy!

Old 03-11-2018, 08:40 AM
DB9
DB9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunning! Enjoy!

Old 03-11-2018, 08:58 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
congrats! do you know what kind of front lip is on your car?

Old 03-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n
congrats! do you know what kind of front lip is on your car?
I'd have to contact the previous owner. The carbon fiber skirt goes around the entire car and over the rear. Really cool look. I know it's aftermarket but WOW! It looks like it came with the car as stock! Very impressive.

Looks very similar to this:

https://www.exoticcargear.com/product/rear-diffuser-2/

https://www.exoticcargear.com/produc...r-lip-v-style/

Haven't found the side skirts yet.....

Last edited by Sleestak; 03-11-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:18 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sleestak
I'd have to contact the previous owner. I know it's aftermarket but WOW! it looks like it came with the car as stock! Very impressive.
Looks like vCollection pieces. Very nice.

Old 03-12-2018, 05:00 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice congrats

Old 03-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car! Wishing you the best with your new toy. Enjoy this forum a lot well informed participants to help you if you need help or want to modify your Aston.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.