Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Headlights not focusing straight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 09:19 AM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Headlights not focusing straight

All,

I have an issue where my headlight beams do not seem to be aligned, one visibly shoots higher than the other

Is there some sort of reset procedure for the beams to become realigned? When I first got the car, they were definitely shooting straight and perfect

I'm not sure what happened, but over the past couple of weeks on startup when the headlights do their initial bounce up, 1 does not seem to go all the way up

Took it to the dealer and they ran a diagnostic, said the motor and modules were completely fine. Bulbs fine as well

They wanted to charge another $159 to do some sort of beam realignment procedure, figured one of you knew how to perform this and could provide the steps!

Old 03-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Hi...like Rich stated very easy...if not sure in your car manual it explains and shows in detail...

Old 03-12-2018, 11:03 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Thank you both!