Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Anybody going to Monaco Formula F1 races? (Aston Martin/Red Bull)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 01:19 AM
09DBS will become famous soon enough
Anybody going to Monaco Formula F1 races? (Aston Martin/Red Bull)

Anybody on this forum going to the Monaco Formula F1 races in two weeks? My company is sending me and managed both the Sunday race tickets entry and Wajer Yatchs harbor promotional tour. It looks like the Sunday after race party will be hosted by Amber Lounge and although, I did not get into the early dinner sessions, I will be attending the party which kicks off at 9pm.

Let me know if anyone else is going? It would be nice to meet some of you in the field. So far the Aston Martin, Red Bull team is a winning combo and we have been impressed by Ricciardo's performances esp. at the Shanghai victory last month (-OVERTAKE-). My spiddy senses tell me that Aston will go Formula F1 prime independent with a new engine, car and team soon given all their astute recent tech innovation partnerships = Exciting times ahead for AML and to be an owner!

Last edited by 09DBS; 05-13-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Old 05-13-2018, 06:10 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun... was at Monaco GP about 10 years ago. It is a once in a lifetime experience

Old 05-13-2018, 09:59 AM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 09DBS
Anybody on this forum going to the Monaco Formula F1 races in two weeks? My company is sending me and managed both the Sunday race tickets entry and Wajer Yatchs harbor promotional tour. It looks like the Sunday after race party will be hosted by Amber Lounge and although, I did not get into the early dinner sessions, I will be attending the party which kicks off at 9pm.

Damn. That's pretty sweet. I signed up for their LeMans event and wanted to switch to the Monaco event. Still have to move a few appts on my calendar. So nothing concrete.

Old 05-15-2018, 04:23 PM
FR500GT will become famous soon enoughFR500GT will become famous soon enough
Jealous!

I'm hoping that I can finally get out there in the next year.

Old 05-17-2018, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by V12Vin
Damn. That's pretty sweet. I signed up for their LeMans event and wanted to switch to the Monaco event. Still have to move a few appts on my calendar. So nothing concrete.
Ha!, V12Vin, I was originally planning LeMans yet the opportunity to Go Monaco F1 came-in last minute opportunity. You will have to post your experience images and i'll do same.

Old 05-17-2018, 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by FR500GT
Jealous!

I'm hoping that I can finally get out there in the next year.
I got in part of a biz group opportunity so will keep you all posted with images on here.