Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Source for Aston leather

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 11:09 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Source for Aston leather

I know Bridge of Wierwas or is vendor for leather... are there any local sources. need a piece 12"x36" in phantom gray

Old 06-14-2018, 12:59 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redpants
Lol I've got a bunch of that
Using it to wrap my Recaros but I think I can cut a slice off.
Im in town today see P.M.

Old 06-14-2018, 01:49 PM
papigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of light
You have everything Rich. Would you have any obsidian black too? I need to recover a shrinking dash panel.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:56 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
How much obsidian do you have? I just had my break in oil changed, they found the water pump was leaking which was bad enough, but then she pointed out something I hadn't noticed. In the last 3 months every single piece on the dash has pulled away in one spot or another, including the tips of the ski slope ;/

Old 06-15-2018, 05:28 AM
Big shout out to Rich & Clare. I was in Tampa Bay and they were able to meet up with me to hand deliver my leather! You can't get any better customer service anywhere!

thanks Rich!

Old 06-16-2018, 04:16 PM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Rich,
Where do you live?
I am relocating to Clearwater hopefully soon, I was in Palmetto across the bay.

Old 09-24-2019, 01:09 PM
robkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Bitter Chocolate left??