Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

THE coolest ASTON MARTIN thing I have ever seen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 03:55 PM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
THE coolest ASTON MARTIN thing I have ever seen

If the video clip of the new movie for this scene doesn't move you spiritually ... there is something wrong with you...

A DB5 with twin gatling gun headlight firepower... doing donuts... laying down two tire tracks.... May actually be the coolest thing I have seen bar none... !!

"I need to meet the guy who created this" is on my bucket list!

Old 12-06-2019, 07:03 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
That was my favorite part of the trailer too! The director had a great story of how he came up with it:

Q: Let's start with the No Time to Die trailer's big talking point - you've put mini guns in the Aston Martin!

A: Yes! I've always been a fan of mini guns. I put one in my last show, too - Maniac.

Q: Are you homaging the gadget-packed Aston from Goldfinger?

A: Not specifically. I built one of the Goldfinger Lego DB5s during prep, when we were first writing the screenplay. It's nice to be doing something with your hands while you're hashing out the story, so over the course of a week I built one of these Lego Aston Martins. One of the things that made me realise with the machine guns was having them behind the orange signal lights does not make sense in the real world. So when I was sitting there with Chris Corbould, who's a special effects magician for many Bond films, and Chris Nolan's films too, looking at where the mini guns could go I said, "What if we added them to the main headlights?"

https://www.gamesradar.com/bond-25-t...joji-fukunaga/