Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Garage refurb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Garage refurb

I’m almost complete with my garage refurb. It was just a plain white box to begin with. The lower color is actually a dark green. I tried to do it with Aston martin colors in mind. What do you guys think of the color scheme? I’ve still some pictures to put up and the floor to complete.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0959E94B-3153-4AEE-BB0E-243839F2BFF6.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	624.4 KB
ID:	528655   Click image for larger version

Name:	99403386-9611-4935-9619-D75C20D34B0E.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	652.3 KB
ID:	528656  
Old 07-12-2018, 05:49 PM
VANTAGE_06 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks great!

Old 07-12-2018, 10:50 PM
RustySeatbelt is an unknown quantity at this point
Great look! What colors did you use?

Old 07-13-2018, 08:31 AM
Former Vendor
hsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to behold
Looks great - what tiles did you use?

Old 07-13-2018, 12:06 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I wish it was mine, but why didn't you complete the checkred flag floor?

Old 07-13-2018, 06:19 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Whoa we have the same vehicles, V8V and a 1er

You do anything to the baby bimmer? Ours is now the fiance’s, but she def does not realize how quick her stage 2+ 135i really is!

Old 07-13-2018, 06:59 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys,
The colors are dark green, lime green and grey (I don’t have the exact colors to hand as I’m in Chicago for a few days. The tiles were already on the floor, I justs need to give them a scrub.
I’ll hopefully have all my pictures up and also a cheeky union flag (British flag) that I will attempt to paint somewhere.

I have the 128i. I went with that because of all the reliability stories I heard about the turbos. She’s my commuting car and is a quick enough for that, in fact she’s a little go cart. Ive added flappy paddles, sports seats (from a 3 series), Koni suspension, Bmw performance exhaust and intake and of course the alloys.

Old 07-14-2018, 08:45 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
Thanks guys,
The colors are dark green, lime green and grey (I don’t have the exact colors to hand as I’m in Chicago for a few days. The tiles were already on the floor, I justs need to give them a scrub.
I’ll hopefully have all my pictures up and also a cheeky union flag (British flag) that I will attempt to paint somewhere.

I have the 128i. I went with that because of all the reliability stories I heard about the turbos. She’s my commuting car and is a quick enough for that, in fact she’s a little go cart. Ive added flappy paddles, sports seats (from a 3 series), Koni suspension, Bmw performance exhaust and intake and of course the alloys.
Thats Nice...
I used to track my X1 35i X drive... With my JB4 tune, it is a rocket and X drive makes it great even in the wet. Have the MSport package and 19" staggered setup with the Non RFT and an intercooler. I gave it to my daughter who now got hooked on AX and we have done events together where she is driving equal times and besting me when I drove my Boxster...

I do not track my V8V just weekends and date nights

Old 07-14-2018, 11:22 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Great looking garage. I love the floors, I almost did the same with my Race deck floors. But I did not think I could keep them clean. I used red and dark grey tiles. It is still not easy to keep clean. I love the color of your Vantage.
Ron

Old 07-25-2018, 02:40 PM
I just finished phase two with the union flag.

Old 07-31-2018, 02:27 PM
911MTB will become famous soon enough
I think it looks great. The one thing I would suggest is adding a lot more lights, you can never have too many in a garage. I'm using LED shop lights in mine and they work great.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:30 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I just finished phase two with the union flag.

Is that a decal or a hand painted garage door?

Old 08-01-2018, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Is that a decal or a hand painted garage door?

hand painted my man.......

Old 08-01-2018, 08:20 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
hand painted my man.......
By you?

Old 08-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
By you?
Yes sir! To put things in context, I'm ex British Army and I do miss good old Blighty.