Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8V Quicksilver Supersport Backbox

Old 10-03-2018, 11:19 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by flinder View Post
Habitual, I am pleased you are enjoying your newly discovered exhaust notes. My backbox has obviously found a good home. Let me extend my best wishes, borrowing the ESSO gasoline slogan of my east coast youth..."Happy Motoring".
Oh dear, I can see half the board Googling ESSO!

I realized today my 1000w B&O is definitely coming in handy!

Old 10-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Zettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really niceZettinger is just really nice
ESSO was also still one of the main gas stations in Germany till a few years ago.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:20 AM
Former Vendor
QuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender View Post
Fantastic smooth and easy transaction, thank you Rick!

I must say, I absolutely love the tone. I had never heard my car start so I had my mechanic start it before the install and was really disappointed in the tone of the OEM exhaust. Only ever hearing it at idle behind the car but with a little gas it sounded "tinny", The QS SS has a deep, resonant, full rounded tone, the difference was night and day. It's not that much louder at lower rpm's, it just sounds so much better. It is definitely a bit louder at 6000, but still, the tone is wonderful.

So I went from "I'm not even going to pull my fuse 22", to 6 months later I pulled my fuse, to a year later buy Rick's beautiful used box as I was ready for a little extra, I bet in another year it'll have 200cats in it and maybe some headers and a tune!
Delighted to hear you're loving your QuickSilver SuperSport Exhaust! If you're in the market for more power, a big weight saving and phenomenal soundtrack our 200 CPSI race cats will provide. We also have full ceramic-coated headers with race cats for the full AM race-car experience (PDF detailing the spec is attached).

QuickSilver V8V 200 CPSI Race Cats

- Flow area of 85%
- Dyno proven 16bhp improvement over stock
- 14lbs (6.2KG) weight saving
- Plug-and-play install. Original o2 sensor locations are replicated

QuickSilver Ceramic Headers and Race Cats

Please find a PDF attached detailing the full spec

Here's a little taste of the soundtrack!