Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8V Quicksilver Supersport Backbox

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 11:19 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by flinder
Habitual, I am pleased you are enjoying your newly discovered exhaust notes. My backbox has obviously found a good home. Let me extend my best wishes, borrowing the ESSO gasoline slogan of my east coast youth..."Happy Motoring".
Oh dear, I can see half the board Googling ESSO!

I realized today my 1000w B&O is definitely coming in handy!

Old 10-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
ESSO was also still one of the main gas stations in Germany till a few years ago.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:20 AM
Former Vendor
QuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Fantastic smooth and easy transaction, thank you Rick!

I must say, I absolutely love the tone. I had never heard my car start so I had my mechanic start it before the install and was really disappointed in the tone of the OEM exhaust. Only ever hearing it at idle behind the car but with a little gas it sounded "tinny", The QS SS has a deep, resonant, full rounded tone, the difference was night and day. It's not that much louder at lower rpm's, it just sounds so much better. It is definitely a bit louder at 6000, but still, the tone is wonderful.

So I went from "I'm not even going to pull my fuse 22", to 6 months later I pulled my fuse, to a year later buy Rick's beautiful used box as I was ready for a little extra, I bet in another year it'll have 200cats in it and maybe some headers and a tune!
Delighted to hear you're loving your QuickSilver SuperSport Exhaust! If you're in the market for more power, a big weight saving and phenomenal soundtrack our 200 CPSI race cats will provide. We also have full ceramic-coated headers with race cats for the full AM race-car experience (PDF detailing the spec is attached).

QuickSilver V8V 200 CPSI Race Cats

- Flow area of 85%
- Dyno proven 16bhp improvement over stock
- 14lbs (6.2KG) weight saving
- Plug-and-play install. Original o2 sensor locations are replicated

QuickSilver Ceramic Headers and Race Cats

Please find a PDF attached detailing the full spec

Here's a little taste of the soundtrack!
View this post on Instagram