Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB11 paint code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 11:04 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
DB11 paint code

I would like to purchase touch up pain for my DB11. Where can I look to find the paint code? Just want to have some on hand for inevitable road nicks.

Old 09-19-2018, 02:03 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Get the build sheet copy from a dealer. It looks like magnetic silver from the picture.

Old 09-19-2018, 02:24 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Chipex will do it , i got one if the kits for my car , match is perfect .

Old 09-19-2018, 05:47 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I have a chipex for my green Vantage and it is a perfect match. I just need to know what color or paint code so I can order some for the DB11.
thanks

Old 09-19-2018, 05:51 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
I dont think you need the code # for chipex , just the colour name and Aston Martin and they figure it out .

Old 09-19-2018, 06:45 PM

Ah but that’s the rub I don’t know either the paint color name or color code. I know on my V8Vantage the color code is located under the front panel under the hood.

Old 09-19-2018, 08:18 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Old 09-20-2018, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by J doubleU
Thanks so much. I think that the car in the video looks just like mine. I also sent an email to Aston Martin in England. They got back to me straight away. They needed proof of ownership and the will send a copy of the window sticker. They have stopped keeping the build sheets. Thanks again for the help.

Old 09-25-2018, 07:16 AM
Thanks everyone for the directions. I just got an email from Gaydon that includes a copy of the window sticker. It has the paint name and all of the options. The color is Magnetic Silver. A big thank you to Donna at Aston Martin.

Old 09-25-2018, 04:58 PM
bolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Gene G
Thanks everyone for the directions. I just got an email from Gaydon that includes a copy of the window sticker. It has the paint name and all of the options. The color is Magnetic Silver. A big thank you to Donna at Aston Martin.
Who did you email exactly? I would love a copy of the window sticker for Centenary 23...

Old 09-25-2018, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by bolteon
Who did you email exactly? I would love a copy of the window sticker for Centenary 23...
PM sent with email address.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:14 PM
mjanis will become famous soon enough
Where can I get touch up for my 2007 DB9? The build sheet says that it is A M Racing Green (Out of Range Colours)

I think this means it was a special order color for this year and model. So other than an AM Dealer will anyone else be able to match?

Mark

Old 09-26-2018, 09:14 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
AMRG is a common color. You can get a touch up kit from a dealer, or someone like AM Bits. You could also get an automotive paint store to mix you a touch up kit. All they need is the paint code.

Old 09-26-2018, 07:23 PM
Mark you can get touch up kit from chip ex.

Old 09-26-2018, 07:35 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gene G

PM sent with email address.
Hi Gene! Can you PM me email address please.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DB11 paint code