Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Honest review of the 2019 Aston Martin Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 10:07 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by handyman2009
I don't know what you are talking about I love my 2009 sports pack and wouldn't change anything about it.
Its a tad harsh on rough roads (I think I need better tires too, these bridgestones kinda blow), all I was saying was that the new vantage even in track mode has a better ride comfort than my old car

Old 11-21-2018, 11:13 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
I would say change your tires as I am running Continental ExtremeContact Sports and I am very happy with the ride... Maybe next time I might try the Michelin PSS4+ or whatever is available in 2 yrs when I need to replace them. If you ever drove a 2004 Z4 3.0i with run flat tires you would say that every car is smooth now.... :-)

Old 11-21-2018, 06:12 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Tires. The AM9's on mine, yes the ride is on the harsh side. I put the PS4S on and the ride is almost supple. I missed feeling every pebble in my Z, I don't miss it in the V. I do miss the way the AM9's would break loose though!

Old 11-24-2018, 03:16 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by handyman2009
I would say change your tires as I am running Continental ExtremeContact Sports and I am very happy with the ride...
I had these on the my Vantage and like them. Quiet and comfortable.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:37 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I’m surprised the new Vantage comes with Pirellis.

My experience with same tire, it be becomes a harder ride every year, and sometimes they prematurely crack. No, the car is not keep in desert or outside much. Virtually always garaged on a lift.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:58 AM
V12V will become famous soon enough
I changed to Michelin PS 4s on several of our cars including the V12 Vantage and my 08 V8 manual roadster. They are by far the best overall tire on the market. The better ride, lower noise and excellent grip are night and day better than anything else. We also put them on my wife's Boxster S and she noticed the difference immediately. Highly recommended. And, no I have no connection to Michelin. Ken