Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Dbx

Old 11-13-2018, 05:57 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Old 11-13-2018, 06:16 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Tail end looks horrible from the side

Old 11-13-2018, 08:50 PM
mjanis will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Looks like the tail lights were stolen from a 1963 Corvair.

Last edited by mjanis; 11-14-2018 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 11-14-2018, 03:33 AM
TR-Spider is on a distinguished road
Looks like a tatty fat old lady with red lipstick smeared on...

Old 11-14-2018, 04:28 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I am with you on that one... wow

Old 11-14-2018, 09:15 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
For an SUV it looks like an Aston Martin...

As an aside, I saw the Urus on the road a few weeks ago. It was behind me on the highway and then passed me on a country road. Amazing looking car I thought I would not like in person. Aston has some competition for sure. The Bentley and Rolls SUV's don't do much for me...

Old 11-14-2018, 12:19 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Martin SUV? Why?

Old 11-14-2018, 02:22 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MRCW
Aston Martin SUV? Why?
I find it more of a tragedy that Ferrari is coming out with an SUV than whether Aston is coming out with one....

At least it's not like this... The Rolls looks like it was drawn for a Family Guy episode.

Old 11-14-2018, 03:18 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I'll bet the mock-up we see now is just that, and overall, including the rear, will be much more desirable. Just my two pounds.

Old 11-14-2018, 03:57 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Had the same pictures and video sent via email from Aston Martin DC.

Old 11-14-2018, 04:01 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
That Rolls back end looks really similar to the Aston pics. Why not carry the roofline much more further back (like the Range Rover) and then bring it down. Might look pretty sweet. They should have made a fairly normal looking RRS type SUV and then added AM touches inside, and motor etc...... Ferrari SUV, better be really really wild, but Porsche already tried that with the Cayenne, which the front end on most looks bad.

The Rolls------someone should be shot, taken out of their office, and put by the roadside with the garbage for designing that. Then whomever signed off on the prototype or the one shown, should be fired ASAP. Horrible, antiquated, only a Rapper with Forgiato's or DUB 28's can pull that one off.

Old 11-14-2018, 04:40 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute

The Rolls------someone should be shot, taken out of their office, and put by the roadside with the garbage for designing that. Then whomever signed off on the prototype or the one shown, should be fired ASAP. Horrible, antiquated, only a Rapper with Forgiato's or DUB 28's can pull that one off.
A close match

Old 11-14-2018, 08:32 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mto
I'll bet the mock-up we see now is just that, and overall, including the rear, will be much more desirable. Just my two pounds.
Exactly, testing mule for mechanical bits and then they throw on the pretty pieces that brings the package together. Q3 you shall see.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by J doubleU
Exactly, testing mule for mechanical bits and then they throw on the pretty pieces that brings the package together. Q3 you shall see.
If you look at the back hatch closely, the weird bit is actually the small AM trademark tail lip. Dont think just a hatch change could make it better. The hatch starts way to forward and that is a design hard point, so cosmetics would change that much. They needed to keep the back, as I said earlier much like the Range Rover Sport, sloping downward roofline then a slight bubble rear end. I bet the front in person needs to be beefier like the Cayenne does too. Bentley seems to have done it right. Large, but not too large, small but not too small. Should have just made the DB11, DBS, Vantage models make a WOW statement, and added a Large, and extra large WOW Lagonda. Leave the SUV market to the others. Just my opinion. Marketing wise, smart, but they are getting in on the tail end of it. Wont compete with a Urus, wont compete with a Bentayga. Kinda like the Maserati SUV. In a world of its own. So small market. And if its Ugly, then it wont sell.

Old 11-15-2018, 06:14 AM
...Kinda like the Maserati SUV. In a world of its own. So small market. And if its Ugly, then it wont sell.
So sad with the Levante. Not an attractive car that came out a decade too late. They have give away leases on them locally. One of the Sergio's worst product releases. Then again the whole Maserati line up is dire need of re-styling.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dbx