Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Any recommendable garage for 2007 Vantage V8 in Ventura County?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 01:59 AM
anasu98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Any recommendable garage for 2007 Vantage V8 in Ventura County?

I just bought 2007 Vantage V8 and would like to ask any recommendable garage in Ventura county around Thousand Oaks or Westlake?

I need to fix handbrake sooner than later, also would like to know the garage I can trust and go for regular services.

Also, I would like to ask any of you have fixed handbrake before. The handbrake does not work at all and it seems like the pad is completely gone. How much would it cost if this can be fixed?

I just moved from Sweden a few months ago and have no idea about either maintaining 2007 Vantage V8 or the area.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you very much~!

Old 11-18-2018, 06:37 AM
Hedged is a jewel in the roughHedged is a jewel in the roughHedged is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to the US and Vantage ownership! Hopefully you have not been impacted by the wildfires, which I understand caused an evacuation of the Westlake Village area. I do not have an independent garage to recommend however you are reasonably close to two very good Aston dealerships, Galpin in Van Nuys and O'Gara in Beverly Hills. Search this board for people's experience with emergency brake repair....I'm sure you will find some useful advice. OT but be sure to visit the Mullin museum in Oxnard!

Old 11-21-2018, 12:09 AM
anasu98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for your advice.
Actually, I am looking for non-Aston Martin dealerships. I heard they charge a lot more than independent garages. I have to look for more.
I will also look for emergency brake repairs in this forum.
Mullin Museum in Oxnard sounds good. Thanks~!

Old 11-21-2018, 07:13 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future