Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2015 DB9 Brakes clanking noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 03:40 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Irish07@VelocityAP
If you can send me the clip, I don't mind giving a 2nd opinion..
Will do. Thanks!

Old 12-01-2018, 07:02 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Irish07@VelocityAP
If you can send me the clip, I don't mind giving a 2nd opinion..

@irish07 I talked with him today, he said he went to the dealer and they said the vehicle was good to go. He took a ride with the tech and within 3 min the noise was there. This was after they said after numerous trips they couldn't get it to make noise. I was thinking a loose brake pad and being shimmed more would stop it, but obviously its something more.

Unfortunately this is really discouraging ownership when shops cannot fix issues over and over. Thanks for trying to help him out!!!!

Old 12-16-2018, 04:28 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing significant to mention yet. It has been more than one month now :-(

Old 01-04-2019, 06:14 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cuddapah
Nothing significant to mention yet. It has been more than one month now :-(
Hey buddy, Hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Its almost been a month since you posted, hope you got your car back and enjoyed it during the Christmas and New Year engagements. I am assuming the brake issue was pad size? Some type of variance in the width that was causing them to bounce around a bit? I know the wind noise was also an issue; did they ever get those windows sealed? I am assuming the leather issues aren't repaired yet due to them having to special order the new covers. I hope they get the right color this time and don't have stuffing sticking out of areas.

I'll try and email you if you dont post, just been busy and haven't had the time to get to this.

Old 01-20-2019, 02:56 PM
Heading to the dealership on Monday to check out and hopefully drive back my DB9 🤞
Excited 😎

Old 01-21-2019, 02:39 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Hope to see you get it back and then come to Cars and Coffee. There was all of two Astons last month.