Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB9s @ JAX Cars & Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 09:15 AM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
DB9s @ JAX Cars & Coffee

For the first time went to Jacksonville Cars & Coffee meet in my DB9. Just 2 AMs.
Gene - hope to see you and your DB11 next time.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:12 PM
kdm
kdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of lightkdm is a glorious beacon of light
We're an hour up the road on I95 in Brunswick. Might have to go next time with our 2007 V8V
Kevin

Old 02-23-2019, 05:40 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
The Cars and Coffee for March is at Amelia Island. It is a preregistration and approved event. The next Cars and Coffee at the Avenues Mall will be the second Saturday in April. It would be nice to see some other Astons there. I generally get there about 7:30. Last month there was my DB11 and a V12Vantage. It would be nice to see some of you at Cars and Coffee at the Concours. I will be there with our magnetic silver DB11. Then on Sunday I will be working as a class host in the afternoon for the 250 Ferrari class. The Concours is a really great event if you haven’t been you should. World class cars and people.

Old 02-23-2019, 05:43 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kdm
We're an hour up the road on I95 in Brunswick. Might have to go next time with our 2007 V8V
Kevin
You should try and come down from Brunswick to Amelia Island. It can’t be muc more than a half hour from you.