Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

VelocityAP 2019 Vantage Exhaust, Downpipes & ECU Tuning Development

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
VelocityAP 2019 Vantage Exhaust, Downpipes & ECU Tuning Development

Hello Everyone,

Very pleased to share with you some progress pictures of our 2019 Vantage product development cycle. Being new Mercedes based stuff there's a lot of new things to work with that don't carry over from the previous generation vehicles. Having completed the move into our new building and invested in some new equipment and manufacturing relationships we are upping the game on some of the details for these parts which should be reflected with accuracy and ease of installation. For the initial phase we will have:
  • Primary Downpipes
  • Secondary Downpipes
  • Exhaust (fixed sound level)
  • Larger Exhaust Tips (can be fitted with our exhaust and also as an upgrade on the OEM system)
  • ECU Tuning
  • Progressive Rate Sport Lowering Springs
Once fitment confirmed & signed off we will also begin work on:
  • Euro6 Emissions Compliant catted Primary Downpipes (no CEL)
  • Valved Exhaust
Really enjoying this one, we are on a tight time frame and have devoted a lot of resources to it. The new 2019 Vantage is a fantastic drive but it is lacking in a little exhaust drama and is quite de-tuned on the engine side. Will post some more updates in the next couple weeks.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
These are going out for ceramic coating in satin black, to match the car they are going on, but can also be in 'bright' finish like this. The OEM muffler has the tips/tailpipes attached to the side with band clamps so these could even be fitted to an otherwise stock car, as a visual upgrade or will also fit our Sport Exhaust.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-11-2019, 10:09 PM
era2076 is on a distinguished road
Man you guy's make beautiful stuff. Have that craftsman weld up my bar

chr

Old 02-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by era2076
Man you guy's make beautiful stuff. Have that craftsman weld up my bar

chr
Drew is working on it as of yesterday. The guy who designed it we unfortunately had to let go, and he did not complete the production documents very well so we had to document the bend points & degrees again. All good though we are almost done.

Are you going to come to our track day at Area 27?

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-12-2019, 03:21 PM
era2076 is on a distinguished road
Would love to do it. I am committed to running SRF here in Portland several times this year with possibly purchasing a GEN 3. I got signed off to race one so kind of have my sights set on it. Everything, but inexpensive. I'll take another look.

Make sure you take the time. Quality is everything.

x-chr

Old 02-13-2019, 07:17 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed. Loved your 200-cell catalysts, twin plate organic clutch and flywheel (ASM), and ECU tune that I had on my 2008 Vantage Roadster. I can't wait to install your mods on my 2019 Vantage!

Old 02-13-2019, 06:21 PM
terrence is a jewel in the roughterrence is a jewel in the roughterrence is a jewel in the rough
Give us a list with prices on all the parts available! ��

Old 02-13-2019, 06:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by terrence
Give us a list with prices on all the parts available! ��
Hi Terrence,

We will have an announcement here fairly soon with some more info.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-13-2019, 08:20 PM
MrNurse has a spectacular aura aboutMrNurse has a spectacular aura about
Awesome! Love your products.
I'm currently trying to sell my 911 Turbo so that I can pick up a V12 Vantage and going to get some race pipes and springs (and maybe headers) from you guys. I will reach out when I have my Aston!

Old 02-25-2019, 04:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
Dyno Work is done. Some great results, to be released shortly. A little shot of our upgraded tailpipes on this beast!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-25-2019, 10:01 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Stuart, I just picked up a 2011 DBS and interested in your package for this car... headers, cats, tune, etc. But couldn’t find any vids for DBS? Can you point me in the right direction or PM me?

Old 02-25-2019, 10:35 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Dyno Work is done. Some great results, to be released shortly. A little shot of our upgraded tailpipes on this beast!

Ugh. I just had full PPF done and bought a new set of forged wheels so I've gone over my budget but I must have those tips! Please DM me pricing for a set of satin black tips once they're available. Thanks!

Last edited by programmatore; 02-25-2019 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:47 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by programmatore
Ugh. I just had full PPF done and bought a new set of forged wheels so I've gone over my budget but I must have those tips! Please DM me pricing for a set of satin black tips once they're available. Thanks!
They are a pretty nice upgrade over the stock tips hey? The OEM ones are just too small. Irish and our other Chris (marketing manager) were on site for fitment and had a couple ideas to improve them, mainly just tweaking the angle of the pipes - the stock ones are slash cut vertically but we are thinking about angling them a little bit to follow the bumper lines to the side.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 03-02-2019, 08:01 PM
ncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to all
Hi stewart, any update on this? Very interested in the exhaust and tips. I have a vantage with the dual, not the quad tips. So this would be a huge improvement. Will you also offer the back panels as the dual only has a hole for one exhaust tip.

Thanks

Old 03-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
Subscribed. Owner of a new 19 vantage and looking to up the boost of the engine. There is a lot more in that engine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VelocityAP 2019 Vantage Exhaust, Downpipes & ECU Tuning Development