Old School. When real men raced cars - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > British > Aston Martin
Reload this Page >

Old School. When real men raced cars

Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
embdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to all

Say this recently. As I watch this driver saw at the steering wheel, I am reminded how racing cars (and how to drive them) have changed. (smile)

Old 03-13-2019, 11:30 AM
sonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to beholdsonies is a splendid one to behold
pfft thats nothing... check this out

also I love this video of Tiff Needell wrangling the Jaguar XJR15

Last edited by sonies; 03-13-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:30 PM
embdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to all
Those old F1 drivers had a life expectancy of only a couple of years. I remember when Jim Clark died. I believe he hit a tree in Germany.

Old 03-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very cool, I wish I could drive like that.
Ron

Old 03-14-2019, 09:02 AM
Senatorblutarsky will become famous soon enoughSenatorblutarsky will become famous soon enough
I drive like that every day.

At least in my mind.