Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Anyone know anything about this car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 02:19 PM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Anyone know anything about this car?

Hey All!

I've been thinking about potentially moving from my 12.25 V8V and getting into a vanquish.
​​​​​​
There is one available near me right now, and wanted to see if anyone knew anything about this car:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=508364105

It's a 2014, carfax says one owner, sold at auction in SoCal about a month ago. Curious to know if anyone is familiar with this vehicle.

Thanks!

Old 03-16-2019, 06:30 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful. I'm surprised they've come down so close to $100k so quickly recently

Old 03-16-2019, 07:39 PM
Senatorblutarsky will become famous soon enoughSenatorblutarsky will become famous soon enough
Sweet car! Buy it before someone else gets it first!

Old 03-19-2019, 08:32 AM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Thanks for the replies! Yeah - it is beautiful.

Wanted to see if anyone had any inside info before I went and checked it out.

Old 03-19-2019, 09:25 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that car for that kind of money!

Old 03-20-2019, 08:01 AM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Very very nice!

Old 03-20-2019, 08:40 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
@mindscape9 This car just came to a local MB dealer which also has an AM franchise under its umbrella. Looks well priced.

https://www.mbob.com/inventory/used-...lmcfu6fgj02109

Old 03-20-2019, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
@mindscape9 This car just came to a local MB dealer which also has an AM franchise under its umbrella. Looks well priced.

https://www.mbob.com/inventory/used-...lmcfu6fgj02109
thanks for posting! That looks like a great price on that vehicle - lower miles and updated transmission too.

Old 03-20-2019, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by mindscape9
thanks for posting! That looks like a great price on that vehicle - lower miles and updated transmission too.
A friend is going to check it out in a day or two. He too thought it was a good one.

Old 03-21-2019, 10:42 AM
ahh - good to know.

I am in ATL and one of the draws of this vehicle is that it is local to me. Just need to take some time and go and look at it

Old 03-21-2019, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by mindscape9
ahh - good to know.

I am in ATL and one of the draws of this vehicle is that it is local to me. Just need to take some time and go and look at it
If the car doesn't sell this Saturday when my buddy goes by. I may go with him to check it out. Vanquish or DB11 is on my list for next car.