Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

for all early aston owners with lifetime sirius...YOU GET STREAMING FOR FREE TOO!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 11:14 AM
goto35 will become famous soon enoughgoto35 will become famous soon enough
for all early aston owners with lifetime sirius...YOU GET STREAMING FOR FREE TOO!

Ive had my vantage roadster for the last 6 years. Ive always had lifetime Sirius XM. What i didnt know was that, YOU GET APP ACCESS AS WELL!

I used to Pay $10 a month just for app access so i can listen on my other cars or my house. but its all free. just call sirius and have them add the radio to your account or if you have a account log on and you can create a username and password for streaming.

anyways it made me very happy yesterday!

Old 03-29-2019, 01:43 PM
here is what you need to do:

1. call sirius and make sure you can log on with the account that has the aston. THATS IT.
2. go to the log in and for Aston it will have life time sirius promotion.

under that it will say create user name and password for streaming.

if you ask rep they will want to charge.

what year is your aston?

Old 03-29-2019, 03:26 PM
Hybrid will become famous soon enoughHybrid will become famous soon enough
Sirius won't transfer if the previous owner registered for a login

Old 03-29-2019, 04:21 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
So this is a great find as i have about 4 susbcriptions and don't use them all the time... Its really hard to keep up with the special pricing and I end up paying full price for months before my house manager who pays my bills reminds me...

I was able to transfer my lifetime subscription to my account by giving them the same and address of the first owner...I googled my VIN and voila, found the name and address of the first owner and gave sirius that name and address... They transfered it right over... i will probably give them a few days and then cancel most of my subscriptions since i stream moust of my music anyway,,, This way i can still get some talk radio and sports channels and also access them on my Alexa in the car or at home.

Great!

Old 04-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
My Vantage came with lifetime sirius but honestly I never had Sirius running on my radio.

I have no idea what this is for, my iPhone offers from pandora to local mp3 all music I can think of.

I hope to learn something here.

Old 04-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by MRCW
So this is a great find as i have about 4 susbcriptions and don't use them all the time... Its really hard to keep up with the special pricing and I end up paying full price for months before my house manager who pays my bills reminds me...

I was able to transfer my lifetime subscription to my account by giving them the same and address of the first owner...I googled my VIN and voila, found the name and address of the first owner and gave sirius that name and address... They transfered it right over... i will probably give them a few days and then cancel most of my subscriptions since i stream moust of my music anyway,,, This way i can still get some talk radio and sports channels and also access them on my Alexa in the car or at home.

Great!
Yes ive been paying for Sirius for years. I could have gotten this for free!

ALSO DEALER WILL TRANSFER FOR YOU JUST GO TO THE DEALER AND HAVE THEMN TRANSFER THE SIRIUS TO YOUR NAME. ITS EASY GUYS.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:37 PM
LotusJPS is on a distinguished road
Didn't work for me. Under my life time Aston subscription I selected "add streaming" then it says that streaming is $10.99 a month.

Old 04-05-2019, 02:26 PM
shoe me screenshot of your sirius account online. you dont add streaming.you just create a username. your doing it wrong LotusJPS lol

Old 04-11-2019, 04:09 PM
cmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of lightcmargosi is a glorious beacon of light
Lifetime Sirius

What cars have lifetime Sirius? I have a 15 Vanquish. At first I was told by a less than knowledgeable customer service rep that there was no free trial with my car......then when I called back to renew after paying, they told me I had 3 years unlimited access with the car. Wondering if that was also wrong and I should have lifetime. I know my father has lifetime for "free" in his Bentley.

Old 04-12-2019, 10:45 PM
2007-2009 I think. It stopped in 2010 or 2011.

Who wants to correct me?

Old 04-13-2019, 10:01 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
My DB11 came with Sirius and I haven’t paid for it. I guess they are still doing free Sirius. My V8Vantage also has Sirius that I haven’t had to pay for.

Old 04-13-2019, 12:00 PM
Pretty sure new Aston's are free for 3 years only.

Old 08-27-2020, 04:04 PM
sliderule01 is an unknown quantity at this point
OK - I have a 2007 DB9 - It is supposed to have the Sirius/XM factory installed - I wonder how to access?

Old 08-28-2020, 08:32 AM
HenryM is on a distinguished road
My understanding is that all U.S. Gaydon V8 Vantage and DB9 variants have Sirius installed and that the subscription is lifetime free for cars produced until the end of 2013. After that the subscription was changed to be for 3 years.

I have a late production 2012 V12 Vantage that I bought new in September 2013. I finally got around to enabling the Sirius subscription last year and it is definitely a lifetime subscription.

The Sirius hardware in my V12 Vantage is more limited technology. Occasionally the signal cuts out. I also have a 2018 Lexus and there must be buffer memory so if there is a short term signal interruption the buffered material continues to play.

Old 08-28-2020, 08:35 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sliderule01
OK - I have a 2007 DB9 - It is supposed to have the Sirius/XM factory installed - I wonder how to access?
it should show up as a choice of source. If it doesn’t, then you don’t have it.