Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Upcoming AMOC Events

Old 04-13-2019, 10:16 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Upcoming AMOC Events

There are a pair of AMOC events coming up that I'll be attending, figured I'd put them out there for anyone else that's interested:

June 27-29, AMOC at Lime Rock, CT
I've got a few articles I've written/started writing about this event on Redpants Unzipped:
https://www.unzipped.lol/index#/amoc
It's by far my favorite event of the year. Now that I'm living down in Florida, I'll be flying up and riding along with people for the weekend (I did the same thing last year). There's a road rally and lunch on Thursday, a concours and dinner on Friday, and a track day and banquet on Saturday.

July 27-28, AMOC in Victoria, BC
I got invited to this event, and then found out I got voluntold to be a guest speaker (have your flasks ready). I'll be flying in from Florida for it... three legs each way.... A few others will be speaking as well, including Steve over at aston1936.com, and he's got a page with a bunch of information about the event on his website:
https://aston1936.com/2019/04/10/com...anada-meeting/
Stuart is on there but might have a scheduling conflict last I heard (he can chime in if he wants), and I think someone else from VAP may be coming in his place if he can't make it.

Answers to a few inevitable questions:
These are AMOC events for AMOC members. If you're not a member, it can definitely be worth signing up. The amount of AMOC activity in any given area can vary drastically, so it's best to reach out to an AMOC rep in your area and find out if membership is worthwhile for you. Membership pricing can vary depending on first-time membership enrollment vs renewal, member vs family member (If I'm a member, then my imaginary wife gets a reduced-cost membership), and whether or not you opt to get the quarterly magazine. Membership dues aren't just about you getting something from AMOC, it's also for AMOC to help preserve brand history, getting owners involved with the brand, etc.

[email protected]
Old 04-13-2019, 06:29 PM
Dalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to all
I’m pretty sure I’ll be at the Victoria, BC event Rich.

Old 04-13-2019, 09:54 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
I've gone to the Victoria event the past two years, though I missed the equestrian center last year. Well organized and great people.

This year looks like it will be better than ever.

Old 04-14-2019, 12:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, looking forward to meeting you guys!

[email protected]
Old 04-14-2019, 01:38 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Anything here in SoCal?

Old 04-15-2019, 11:28 AM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
Trying to get to the Lime Rock event. Not sure where to stay, etc...

Old 04-17-2019, 04:03 PM
ammark is an unknown quantity at this point
Me too. I can't find any detail information...agenda, how to register, list of event, etc. Does anyone know where I can find detailed information?

Old 04-17-2019, 04:42 PM
CardiffArms is an unknown quantity at this point
I exchanged emails with Kathy last weekend. She is wrapping up details and should have them available shortly.

Cheers

Old 04-18-2019, 12:51 PM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CardiffArms View Post
I exchanged emails with Kathy last weekend. She is wrapping up details and should have them available shortly.

Cheers
At least she replied to you. I sent out an email per AMOC's email link that went out and never got any response.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:05 PM
mto
mto will become famous soon enoughmto will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi View Post
At least she replied to you. I sent out an email per AMOC's email link that went out and never got any response.
Have realize AMOC officers are volunteers and itís enormous work effect. So responding is not as quick as one may expect in business.

If you want to improve the process, volunteer to assist. Itís really your club too.

Old 05-25-2019, 12:38 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
I think AMOC has really lost the plot regarding the annual Limerock event. It's always been expensive, but things are getting rediculous!

if you and a sig other attend the...
Thursday road tour/lunch and evening dinner: $300
Friday concours/lunch and evening welcoming banquet: $375
Saturday evening banquet: $250
Saturday track run: $400

So, if you decide to participate in the whole shebang, you're talking about $1325 never mind the host hotel at around $300/night minimum. I've been going for several years, but the hike in prices from last year is really a bit much to swallow. Cmon AMOC, what are you thinking?!?!

Old 05-25-2019, 06:37 PM
White Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Rock has a reputation beyond repute
New DB 11 here! Ready for a drive

Old 05-26-2019, 12:49 PM
FatFrank has a spectacular aura aboutFatFrank has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner View Post
I think AMOC has really lost the plot regarding the annual Limerock event. It's always been expensive, but things are getting rediculous!

if you and a sig other attend the...
Thursday road tour/lunch and evening dinner: $300
Friday concours/lunch and evening welcoming banquet: $375
Saturday evening banquet: $250
Saturday track run: $400

So, if you decide to participate in the whole shebang, you're talking about $1325 never mind the host hotel at around $300/night minimum. I've been going for several years, but the hike in prices from last year is really a bit much to swallow. Cmon AMOC, what are you thinking?!?!

Seems pretty reasonable to me?