Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Top 15 Styled British Cars in Sale Today - Vantage did not make the list

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 01:09 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Top 15 Styled British Cars in Sale Today - Vantage did not make the list

See:

from Drivetribe

Old 04-17-2019, 08:09 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Don't agree with the list

Old 04-18-2019, 05:42 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I also don't agree with the list - yesterday on the way to work a 2019 all while Vantage drove by me while standing at an intersection. While not a fan of the new design (mostly because of the interior , too much plastic under the hood instead of engine, and grill), on the street - I have to admit it looked very nice.

Old 04-18-2019, 12:49 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
There are 15 different British cars manufactured today? I thought was the big headline...

A little too much McLaren and not one Land Rover product? Range Rover Autobiography Holland & Holland is more pretty and swank than an F Type...

Old 04-18-2019, 12:57 PM
Ende is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
There are 15 different British cars manufactured today? I thought was the big headline...
That was exactly my first thought!

Old 04-18-2019, 03:40 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Anyone who puts the Senna on a list of cars with attractive styling immediately loses credibility.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:55 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of

A little too much McLaren and not one Land Rover product? Range Rover Autobiography Holland & Holland is more pretty and swank than an F Type...
The new Range Rovers are ugly As **** IMO
But I agree on the too much McLaren... the 570? The Senna? Really?

I'm a big fan of the V8 F Type though and am seriously considering getting one

Old 04-21-2019, 10:15 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sonies
I'm a big fan of the V8 F Type though and am seriously considering getting one
The styling on the SVR is great. Great value with carbon ceramic brakes.

Old 04-21-2019, 11:20 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
The styling on the SVR is great. Great value with carbon ceramic brakes.
meh just more expensive to fix if they go bad... is the SVR really worth 20-30k more though over the R is the real question, I mean pulley & tune is like a few grand and that ups it to 640HP you could also buy a titanium exhaust for a few grand as well

Old 04-22-2019, 07:15 AM
yidal8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MRCW
Don't agree with the list
This. The Bentleys are an 'acquired taste', Vanquish S is the only Aston that should be on the list. Seeing the Aston AMGs in real life at the AM dealer the other day was painful.
McLarens becoming too sci-fi/techno for road cars.
Agree with the F-Type R rather than the SVR comment.

Last edited by yidal8; 04-22-2019 at 07:41 AM.
Old 04-22-2019, 08:19 AM
meh just more expensive to fix if they go bad... is the SVR really worth 20-30k more though over the R is the real question, I mean pulley & tune is like a few grand and that ups it to 640HP you could also buy a titanium exhaust for a few grand as well
It's still no SVR though.

Old 04-22-2019, 09:34 AM
It's still no SVR though.
Why though... I'm not a badge queen lol

Old 04-22-2019, 10:01 AM
Why though... I'm not a badge queen lol
Side of the car looks better than the R as well.

Old 04-23-2019, 10:35 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
The Senna is a lot. Brutal, extreme, fast but definitely not top styled or good looking!
I never could get myself to like Bentley design. The bug eyes look terrible to me.

F-Type looks great though and I'm not a little surprised that the new Vantage is not part in the list.

Old 04-27-2019, 05:40 AM
Aston502 will become famous soon enough
Not surprising