Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

On Her Majesty’s Secret Service DBS Superleggera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 04:26 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service DBS Superleggera

Yup, that's the full proper name of the model, and it takes inspiration from the '69 DBS George Lazenby drove in the movie of the same name. As a hardcore Jame Bond fan, I've always thought the movie got a bad rap, as it's a great entry in the franchise. Check out all the details on the latest Aston here!

Old 05-29-2019, 12:11 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels look like a chore to clean.

Old 05-29-2019, 01:19 PM
chriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nice
The mouth is slightly less like a sea creature than the standard DBS, but those wagon wheels are garish.

Old 05-29-2019, 05:34 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Yeah, can't say I like the wheels either. Can't imagine too many owners will clean them personally though, ha ha ha!

Old 05-30-2019, 07:46 AM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Like the car, wheels are most unusual.....

Old 05-30-2019, 10:21 AM
chriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nicechriscmore is just really nice
Originally Posted by Johnny Mayday
Yeah, can't say I like the wheels either. Can't imagine too many owners will clean them personally though, ha ha ha!
Their second and third owners will, though! It seems like the original owners are a very different clientele and culture (and age?) than the subsequent owners. An example is how low the order rate was for manual transmissions versus how desirable they are in the secondary market. The late-model Ferraris with a manual can add a $70-$200k premium. The very last ones made get twice that.

Old 05-31-2019, 03:05 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Try as I might, I cannot love the design of this car. Aston has gotten its proportions all wrong with the grill size.

Old 06-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
No thank you,even if I had that kind of money. I gat why they are looking to do with the wheels. Make a contemporary wire wheel look.
Now a DB 5 continuation, Yes please.
Ron