Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin dealers in the Bay Area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 09:16 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Martin dealers in the Bay Area

Hi, anyone like to share their buying/purchasing of AM experience in the bay area? Cost, dealership experience, servicing of the car etc. Do they talk about some of the issues that been posted on this forum and also on AMOC? The closest to me is LG--Thanks

Old 06-25-2007, 02:15 PM
SikhGT3 is infamous around these parts
there is one in walnut creek.. its a jaguar/aston dealership.. dont remember the name sorry

Old 06-26-2007, 03:51 PM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Old 07-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Banned
HREMarc is on a distinguished road
Did you find a car yet? Dan at Marin Luxury Cars is very well versed in the cars and they have great customer service.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:14 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
not yet, like ot take a look at the R8 before making my decision. And that is not out till end of the yr. I really love the V8V design, my concerns is over all the little issues, which could get annoying over time. How about you?

Old 07-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Brian Haske will become famous soon enoughBrian Haske will become famous soon enough
Harry Osborne

mdc, Harry Osborne is the man

http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.com/staff.html#HARRY

is a personal friend of mine, Ive known him for 8 years and worked at the Lamborghini dealership with him in Chicago.

tell him I sent ya

Old 07-11-2007, 03:31 PM
mdc
Brain
I met Harry before a while back, I do not think he remember me. But when I go see him again, I will drop your name, does that mean he will give me a better deal?

Old 07-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Brian Haske will become famous soon enoughBrian Haske will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mdc
Brain
I met Harry before a while back, I do not think he remember me. But when I go see him again, I will drop your name, does that mean he will give me a better deal?

Its worth a shot!

I love goin to that dealership, its like a candy store

Old 07-11-2007, 06:02 PM
mdc
Expensive candy... I am too weak, I try not to go there... My wife might leave me if I come home with a car

Old 07-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by mdc
Expensive candy... I am too weak, I try not to go there... My wife might leave me if I come home with a car

I have room in my garage for you to keep.... hide it

Old 07-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Banned
HREMarc is on a distinguished road
I was on a trip for HRE a month ago and saw an R8 at Rector Audi. It was beautiful. But I would still get the V8 Vantage over it any day. The Vantage looks like a modern day muscle car. It is what the Jaguar wishes it could be. Throw a set of HRE's on it and you are ready to go

Old 07-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Car_Collector will become famous soon enough
walnut creak

Old 07-12-2007, 02:07 PM
mdc
Brian, are you with a Porsche dealer?

Old 07-12-2007, 02:10 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by HREMarc
I was on a trip for HRE a month ago and saw an R8 at Rector Audi. It was beautiful. But I would still get the V8 Vantage over it any day. The Vantage looks like a modern day muscle car. It is what the Jaguar wishes it could be. Throw a set of HRE's on it and you are ready to go
I did not know there is a real car around, was that the lanuch car? Wish I could see one. Went to peek at the XK R yesterday, it has some similar line as AM, but no way near the beauty of V8V

Old 07-12-2007, 02:33 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by Car_Collector
walnut creak
wut do u think of the V8v?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin dealers in the Bay Area