Sponsored By:

WTB Audi RS4 2007 - 2008

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
ViperSteve is on a distinguished road
WTB Audi RS4 2007 - 2008

Hey guys,

I am new to the forums but am currently looking for an 07 - 08 Audi RS4. The only colors I am interested in are SILVER OR WHITE with black interior and premium package. possible trade plus cash for a Silver 2007 Jeep SRT8 or just straight cash.

Let me know!!

Steve

Demkowski@att.net

Old 11-10-2008, 03:10 PM
sanjay is a jewel in the roughsanjay is a jewel in the roughsanjay is a jewel in the rough
not much help here -- sorry

but great choice

i got mine a month ago and have zero regrets

Old 11-10-2008, 03:28 PM
KeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to behold
Old 11-10-2008, 04:09 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
there are some around, you just have to look. the one linked to above looks great. not sure where you are in cali, but there is a white one in berkeley for sale with very low miles...here's the link (i'm not affiliated in any way):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/907027436.html

i wish i was in a position to be buying an rs4, but glad to see someone around here is!!! good luck in your search, should be pretty easy, the biggest problem being the unrealistic pricing of most sellers. looks to me like any sale of an 07 should take place at or below $50k imho. let us know how it turns out.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Zeshin is on a distinguished road
If you are interested in Phantom Black, I might be interested in selling mine.

Let me know.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Ya... I looked at the white one from Berkley but it has silver interior... a no in my book.

I want only a silver or white with black interior.... and your right Cohenfive, I think they should be under 50k too. It sucks that the economy is in the crapper and that most people paid 70+ just a year ago, but depreciation is a *****. I even have a dealership trying to sell me one for 59800... That is a BRAND NEW 08 with 50 miles!! Audi is giving 8k to 10k+ back to dealerships for 08 models.

So here is my problem.... Do I get one or get the new Cadillac CTS-V with 550hp for 62k... and the interior is amazing on the caddy's, since I use to own an escalade. hahaha... decisions decisions

I love the RS4 but i really think the prices are inflated for todays market!!

Old 11-13-2008, 09:55 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
the cts-v looks sweet. it will be bigger, heavier, and faster. the audi interior is pretty nice but more austere than the caddy's...reliability is hard to call--haven't heard many things about the rs4 other than a known suspension problem, but the ctsv is a new model so who knows.

if i were in your shoes i wouldn't worry at all about the asking prices for the used rs4's around. if you find one you like don't be bashful bidding in the $40's if that's where they should trade. if the seller is real he or she will understand that's where things are. heck, if you think that's bad, a mint 07 m5 that stickered in the mid to high 90's will have a hard time breaking $60k now, if that.

the way things are for me with our company stock at 1/3 where it was 18 months ago, i'm living vicariously through others in terms of cars. my 8 yr old m5 looks fantastic these days!!

Old 11-14-2008, 09:01 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
My buddy just picked up a 07 RS-4 after some mild negotiation for $44k. Granted the car had about 20k miles but was in mint condition.

So a low mileage one should be around 48k is my guess....

Yeah everything is slower these days as people want to hold onto their money for holidays / rainy day......

rk

Old 11-14-2008, 12:34 PM
That is a killer price! The nice thing is that I am driving around in an SRT-8 Jeep so I can take my time in finding the right one! there are some beautiful cars out there but I need to be in the 40's to make me feel good. I mean when they are selling brand new 08's for upper 50's, it doesn't make sense!

The CTS-V is out now!! Just got off the phone with the dealership... errr should I say Stealership. They want 5k over MSRP and they are making limited productions of them.... The interior looks great on the car but there is no way I am paying 70k for a car that will be worth 50k in 3 - 6 months and wait 3+ months...

Old 11-17-2008, 10:36 AM
the 5k over msrp is so 2006.....those days are gone, gm will make as many of these as people will buy, so just hang in there if the v is what you want. as for the rs4, i think 40's is where these trade now--period. people can ask whatever they want, but people paying north of 50k for any used rs4 right now imo are paying more than the market requires.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:56 AM
AZ Ferrari Man is on a distinguished road
20k miles for $44k, sh*t I wish I was on that!