Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 1994 Supra Black/Black Targa 6spd T67DBB - Very Clean!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 01:19 AM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
Neither can I! It's an incredible car.

Old 11-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
Bump for price drop to $39k. Reasonable offers welcome

Old 11-30-2008, 04:46 PM
evening bump up!

Old 12-02-2008, 04:15 PM
up to top!

Old 12-03-2008, 10:50 AM
JJB
JJB is on a distinguished road
Come on Mods

This is a ridiculous amount of daily bumps, especially for someone that does not have the minimum 100 posts to start the thread in the first place. If he was given premission to post then fine, but the bumping needs to stop (obviously I realize my posting will only bump him yet again).

JJB

Old 12-03-2008, 06:46 PM
I'll stop the bumping but i do have the minimum requirement for selling here. I didn't bump it daily... Sometimes I waited 2 weeks before posting again... Is that too excessive?

Old 12-03-2008, 08:40 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
This is a really clean car, all this car needs is some racing seats and some interior upgrades and it'll be perfect. The only problem is the age. In the current economy it's hard to sell these kinda cars.

Never the less, good luck with the sale.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:06 PM
pnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the roughpnoob2 is a jewel in the rough
I wish the price was more negotiable...I think its an excellent example of a supra ...consider this a free bump ....and my original offer is still on the table =)

Old 12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by pnoob2
I wish the price was more negotiable...I think its an excellent example of a supra ...consider this a free bump ....and my original offer is still on the table =)
Thanks for the kind comment, i'll let you know if I decide to work with your offer.

Old 12-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Price drop to $37,900!

Old 12-26-2008, 05:27 PM
cayenne-kimo is on a distinguished road
What did these cars go for new? Is this considered a classic or collectors item or something? Just curious.
Thanks (free bump too!)

Last edited by cayenne-kimo; 12-26-2008 at 06:55 PM. Reason: made corrections
Old 12-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by cayenne-kimo
What did these cars go for new? Is this considered a classic or collectors item or something? Just curious.
Thanks (free bump too!)
Thanks for the questions,
These went for in the 30s and 40s new I think.. Mainly in the low 40s if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure where it stands right now, but a nice clean, well-modded true/original 6-speed turbo Supra is hard to come by now-a-days... And will always hold the title as being one of the kings of the streets, hence its mass popularity among all aged car enthusiasts.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:24 AM
BRABUS_E500 is on a distinguished road
I must say that is one of and maybe THE cleanest Supra's I have seen. Very stealth with the power to back it!

Oh and that license plate .... LEGENDARY!!!

Good luck and I hope she finds a good home!!!

Old 12-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Bankai is infamous around these partsBankai is infamous around these partsBankai is infamous around these partsBankai is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Renegades
Thanks for the questions,
These went for in the 30s and 40s new I think.. Mainly in the low 40s if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure where it stands right now, but a nice clean, well-modded true/original 6-speed turbo Supra is hard to come by now-a-days... And will always hold the title as being one of the kings of the streets, hence its mass popularity among all aged car enthusiasts.
New, they went for 50-60k lol....93-96 ish, 97 and 98 prices went down cause no one was buying them.

Old 12-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Bankai
New, they went for 50-60k lol....93-96 ish, 97 and 98 prices went down cause no one was buying them.
Oh wow, I didn't know they sold for that much heh. Yeah I know the 97s and 98s were slightly less popular by that point, but now they're worth the most.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 1994 Supra Black/Black Targa 6spd T67DBB - Very Clean!!