Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Anyone interested in trading/swapping DDs? (More than just a FS/ft post)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SKooT1027
I'm looking to sell my 1998 e36 M3 + cash and replace it with an 02+ Porsche 996 Cab. I'm hoping to give it a nice wash and take some pics this weekend if the weather holds up, so I can post some pics.
Here's some info and some of the mods I can think of offhand:

1998 M3 Black/Black 5spd
119,000 Miles - Purchased 2.5 years ago with ~86k miles.
Conforti CAI + Heat Shield. H&R Full Cup Coilovers. Euro Clear Corners and Tails. SS Brake and Clutch Lines. e46 style Chrome Grill. UUC Evo3 SSK + DSSR. Powerflex RTABs. Treehouse LCABs. 20% Tint all around (nothing on windshield). UUC Stage II Flywheel (8.5lbs) and M5 Clutch Setup. CDV Delete. UUC Black TMEs. DDM Euro Eliptical Headlights with 55w 6k Lumen HIDs with Angel Eyes. DDM Glass Fogs.

Comes with stock DSIIs (plus 5th spare) and summer tires plus 16" winter wheels and blizzaks. All tires are in good shape. Has cold weather package (drivers seat heater is unfortunately very sporatic, pass and the rest of the features work perfectly). Has Premium HK 10 speaker sound package.

Overall very good conditioned car and has been my DD since I got it. Truly a great example of what I think is the best gen M3. Never tracked or AutoX'd. It does have some minor wear but I think much better than most at the same mileage. Compression tests last summer were perfect. There are one or two minor problems that should get tended to semi-soon, but nothing that urgently needs fixing. Has served me very well, but it's time for something new.
how much for a straight sale?

Old 03-20-2009, 11:26 AM
John in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to beholdJohn in Norcal is a splendid one to behold
I am open to a trade for a car of similar value with more usable backseats for my 2001 996 C2 Tip. Here's my FS thread which has not gotten much interest:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-area-car.html

Last edited by John in Norcal; 03-20-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:25 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Looking to trade my bone stock(except painted wheels) 2008 SS and cash for a Cayenne S, GTS, or Turbo. Prefer an 08-09 GTS I miss my Cayenne Truck has 20k miles and is loaded(navigation, heated seats, tow package, etc). MSRP was 40k and its a 3SS 2WD. The Cayenne must have black interior unless its a Titanium edition truck. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 03-20-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:04 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
anyone else interested in anything newly mentioned in this thread?

Old 03-23-2009, 03:31 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sechsgang
anyone else interested in anything newly mentioned in this thread?
i think about this every time I revisit this thread:
Is there any way we can make it easier for newcomers of the thread to see what's available and add their offerings? It'd probably make this thread far more effective in the long run as more and more pages get added...

Off the top of my head I see a few ways one can find out what's being offered on this thread:

1)The easiest way. Ask everyone to just do a search on this thread for whatever they're looking for. It's a PITA, but it works.

2)Everyone edits their posts to add bold tags around their offerings. i.e. 1993.5 Toyota Supra TT 6 speed. Then it'll be a bit easier to browse through all the available trades.

3)The OP (you ) creates a living list of everything offered thus far on the 1st post of this thread. People would have to let you know what they're adding to the pool or what is no longer available. This would be a big PITA to go through all the cars already offered on this thread, but once that's done, maintenance of such a list would still be something to consider. Not sure if you want this responsibility haha.

Anyway, just throwing my thoughts out there. Pls let me know your thoughts/feedback or if you have another solution in mind.

If nothing else, option 1 to just ask everyone to search this thread would be the easiest to implement.

-jon

Old 03-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
for all of you that would like to have a specific "autos for trade" section please be patient a little longer. I've already kicked the idea upstairs and Mark (Controlit) has sworn that he will address the issue (possibly add a trade section) as soon as he gets back from PR next week...thanks to Craig and Drew for the suggestions...

Old 03-23-2009, 05:24 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
even better! thanks for the heads up Chuck!

Old 03-24-2009, 12:50 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
for all of you that would like to have a specific "autos for trade" section please be patient a little longer. I've already kicked the idea upstairs and Mark (Controlit) has sworn that he will address the issue (possibly add a trade section) as soon as he gets back from PR next week...thanks to Craig and Drew for the suggestions...

thanks so much man, I think this would seriously be a great contribution to the forum.

-Drew

Old 03-26-2009, 01:40 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
I have nothing to trade and this thread makes great entertainment but do people really trade cars or is it just "talk".....

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY COMPLETED AN ACTUAL TRADE DEAL ON THIS SITE?????

Reason I ask is that in a trade it seems one side is always getting the lower end of the deal so rarely do I see it working. It would have to be a 1 in 100 chance 2 people both want to trade cars of real equal value.....Sure it's great to talk about it but has anyone actually completed a trade?

Last edited by s4play; 03-26-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
if you have fewer than 100 posts and you post in this thread they will be deleted...this for trade thread is only for members with more than 100 posts...

Old 03-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned
vivaleduc can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
if you have fewer than 100 posts and you post in this thread they will be deleted...this for trade thread is only for members with more than 100 posts...
Delete my posts, honestly...who gives a ****?

Old 03-26-2009, 04:18 PM
^ lol smart guy...

Old 03-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone have an updated list of cars for trade?

Old 04-08-2009, 01:22 PM
KraZy007 will become famous soon enoughKraZy007 will become famous soon enough
Guess I have to get in on this too. 1996 993 carrera 93K, top end @55K. See avatar.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:47 AM
when I get some time, Ill try to go through this list and come up with something...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in trading/swapping DDs? (More than just a FS/ft post)