Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

*FS:2007 Ron Fellows Z06*

Old 12-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Kid GT2 is on a distinguished road
*FS:2007 Ron Fellows Z06*

The car has just around 6,500 miles on it, I am the second owner of the car. The car is meticulous, runs great, zero issues. The car has full LG Motorsports exhaust (headers, x-pipe)with a bolra catback exhaust, K&N Intake, 160 thermostat, the car has a full clear bra, powder coated wheels, window tint and is lowered. The car dynoed 480rwhp. I'm asking 70k obo I need this car gone asap and am willing to cut a pretty fair deal. The weather here in columbus is crap right now so I'm going to have to wait till this week and snap some better photos of the car. Here is a crappy cellphone pic in the meantime.

Old 12-21-2008, 12:26 PM
SteelCitySupra can only hope to improve
I can vouch that the car is clean!! Good luck with the sale. Awesome color combo!

Old 12-22-2008, 06:11 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
not to start a fight but Kerbeck is selling new 09's for under $62K, I think $70 might be high...god luck..hope you get your number

Old 12-22-2008, 06:44 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by IndebtS5
not to start a fight but Kerbeck is selling new 09's for under $62K, I think $70 might be high...god luck..hope you get your number
make sure you get your info right. the regular Z06's aren't the same as the ron fellows edition. pretty limited number of cars in that run. i don't know the exact differences between this and the standard ones, but new they held a premium over the regular ones.

OP- I thought all the ron fellows cars had the red stripes on the fender. was that just an option?

Old 12-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Jim911 is on a distinguished road
Red stripes were often not installed but left up to the owner to install if prefered. Are the stripes included?

Old 12-22-2008, 07:02 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
my bad!! Sorry...dis-regard my post..I thought Ron Felows was the guy selling it can you say I am a looser

Old 12-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Kid GT2 is on a distinguished road
No worries haha, 70k is a killer deal for this car being a Ron Fellows edition.

Just to clear up any speculation, the Ron Fellows z06 were the only c6 z06's produced in white. They are very limited, only 399 ever produced.

As for the stripes they are just stickers, it was up to the owner/dealership if they wanted to put them on the car or not. When I purchased the car I removed them but you can order them at any chevy dealership.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Ive never seen a white z06. Is it only because its ron fellow ?

Old 12-23-2008, 03:45 AM
gpopvet is on a distinguished road
They sell the stickers on ebay for anybody wanting them. I just bought a spare set for mine.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:17 AM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by IndebtS5
my bad!! Sorry...dis-regard my post..I thought Ron Felows was the guy selling it can you say I am a looser
this is funny, because if it was a regular Z06 being sold by ron fellows, a vette or racing nut would still probably pay $70k for it.

I've always said it was a shame they didn't make the Z06 in white before this. great looking car.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:58 AM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
The only other white z06's produced were in 01 and the also had a limited run.

Good luck with the sale.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Truspeedporsche is on a distinguished road
beautiful garage shot. I always loved the RF ed. without the red stripes. looks MEAN! GL with the sale.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:08 PM
gpopvet is on a distinguished road
What number is your car? Mine is #312 Good luck with the sale. They seem to be selling on Ebay

Old 12-24-2008, 03:46 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
RF's look great.

Here are some other differences vs 'regular' Z (from Digital Corvettes):
  • Full width deck lid spoiler
  • Arctic white door handles
  • Ron Fellows hand signed and numbered console lid.
  • "CORVETTE" windshield logo
  • Red hash marks (as mentioned, this was dealer installed, or not, owner's choice)
  • Carbon-look tech pattern console
  • Red & black interior
G/L w/ your sale.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:56 PM
EvoRIDESMAG is on a distinguished road
Good luck with the sale, the local Bill Heard Stealership had one on their lot for a few days down here, pretty cool

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *FS:2007 Ron Fellows Z06*