Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 06:40 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Thank You

Originally Posted by computertom
Just had my C63 delivered by Roger from Intercity Lines. He brought it from Houston to Boston. Fantastic experience from start to finish. Having bought remote before, and dealt with a broker, I'll never go back. Thanks Intercity!

-Tom
Tom,

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your business we certainly appreciate it. Glad to hear all went well with the move of your C63 with Roger. We look forward to helping you with any future moves.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-19-2016, 06:41 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SLA
Hi, I want to move a 1941 Chrysler convertible (drivable) from northern IL 61103 to southern Nevada 89005. Please advise on the cost and timing. Thanks
SLA,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1845 for your '41 Chrysler from IL to NV. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-21-2016, 10:24 AM
smdzucladoc is on a distinguished road
Hi, Can I get a quote for 2015 R8 from 11803 to 92101. Thanks

Old 05-22-2016, 01:00 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by intercity
RAudi Driver,

Thanks for the follow up. Your 6speed rate will be $1945 for your Cayenne Turbo from IL to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.
That's wayyyyy high. Just got it for $900. Took all of 3 days from the word go till it arrives tomorrow.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:52 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by RAudi Driver
That's wayyyyy high. Just got it for $900. Took all of 3 days from the word go till it arrives tomorrow.
RAudi Driver,

Not sure what service you received, but we only offer fully enclosed, insured, lift-gate loading and door to door service.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-23-2016, 05:45 PM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
That's what delivered my vehicle in 3 days. One enclosed trailer, 2 cars inside. Straight to my front door. $900 and I threw the driver a benji for doing such a good job.

Insured, bonded, whatever you want to call it. $900! That's it! You guys are pricy and that whole "6Speed Rate" is garbage. You could care less about these members.

Old 05-23-2016, 11:39 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
That's what delivered my vehicle in 3 days. One enclosed trailer, 2 cars inside. Straight to my front door. $900 and I threw the driver a benji for doing such a good job.

Insured, bonded, whatever you want to call it. $900! That's it! You guys are pricy and that whole "6Speed Rate" is garbage. You could care less about these members.
Whom did you use for your transport? From where to where? Take it you were well satisfied with the service and car was delivered perfectly safe and on time?

Old 05-24-2016, 02:27 PM
Premium Sponsor

RAudi Driver,

With all apologies to your comment, but we do care about 6speed members. We have been a sponsor for over 10 years, supporting this site for all members. You got a phenomenal rate to move a Cayenne on a 2 car truck, those are open rack prices. We feel our rates are commensurate with our services and we take a lot of pride in giving the best possible service to the forum members.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-25-2016, 01:28 PM
jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !jmorgan911 Is a GOD !
BMW 4 series from Bergen country NJ to Atlanta GA. Thanks.

Old 05-25-2016, 09:06 PM
NWapex is an unknown quantity at this point
Cayman from Shreveport, LA to Eugene, OR. Thanks

Old 05-26-2016, 07:11 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by jmorgan911
BMW 4 series from Bergen country NJ to Atlanta GA. Thanks.
jmorgan911,

Thank you for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1045 for your 4 series BMW from NJ to GA. We can pick up within a week of when you tell us the car is available to ship. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-26-2016, 07:23 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by NWapex
Cayman from Shreveport, LA to Eugene, OR. Thanks
NWapex,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have normal service from LA to the NW, and we would not be able to give you good availability with timing and honestly we do not want to give you bad service. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-30-2016, 04:38 PM
VTGT is on a distinguished road
Quote from Ga to Ca? Open is fine if pricing is good or enclosed if phenomenal pricing . I'm on a tight budget so anything but you can do there will help

Old 05-30-2016, 05:35 PM
classic masonry is infamous around these partsclassic masonry is infamous around these partsclassic masonry is infamous around these parts
Porsche from Denver to Westchester county New York

Old 05-31-2016, 07:54 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by VTGT
Quote from Ga to Ca? Open is fine if pricing is good or enclosed if phenomenal pricing . I'm on a tight budget so anything but you can do there will help
VTGT,

Thanks for the price inquiry. We only offer fully enclosed, insured, lift-gate loading and door to door service. If you would like an enclosed please let us know what make and model vehicle and where in GA to where in CA and we will be glad to send you over a price quote.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members