Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Old 07-28-2009, 07:32 AM
j. brinkley is on a distinguished road
thanks, I've used you guys before. great service. thanks

Old 07-31-2009, 10:25 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Houston to Toronto, or, if you still can't go across, to Windsor or Sarnia borders.

When and how much? pm please.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:16 AM
damascusE55AMG is on a distinguished road
Jim,

i, too, have used your services in the past - TOP NOTCH! i am looking for a '65 Chevelle Malibu SS and have found one in Clearwater, Florida and another in Bridgeton, Missouri. I live in Damascus, MD.

Would you offer me a quote for these 2 possibilities. I am in NO RUSH - I would be good with being completely open to whenever it may fit into your plan.

Please send me a PM. Thank you.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:12 AM
altezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to beholdaltezza1976 is a splendid one to behold
Dave, can you give me a price quote to ship a 2001 Porsche TT from 08807 to 92883?

Thanks....

Old 08-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
altezza1976,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you a rate of $1574 to move your 2001 Porsche TT from NJ to CA. Please let us know if we can help you with your transport.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 09-11-2009, 11:42 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
need shipping qoute

Sent u a PM, please let me know cost and if the timeframe requested works

Lou

Old 09-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Name_of_user is on a distinguished road
Quote Request NM-CA

Hi Jim,

Can I get a quote to move a Porsche 914 (inoperable, including no ability to hold tire pressure) from 87544 to 94063? A short walk-around video embedded below. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhmKagDq6a0

Old 09-12-2009, 09:24 PM
joppa is on a distinguished road
Also looking for a quote from Cincinnatti To Bend, OR and LA to Bend, OR.

Thanks,
P.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
LSM,

Thanks for the price quote. Responded to your PM with price quote and time frame. Please let us know if we can help you with your transport.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 09-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
Name_of_user,

Thanks for the price quote on your Porsche 914. We can offer you a price quote, but the vehicle will need to be able to roll, steer and brake in order to transport and the tires will need to hold air. We can offer you a rate of $1170, but again the 914 will need to roll in order to transport. Also the youtube clip looks like it's out in the desert, we will need the car to be in an area where we can load the vehicle with the transporter. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 09-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Premium Sponsor
joppa,

Thanks for the price quote. Can you please let us know the year, make and model of the vehicles you are looking to transport from Cincinnati and LA to Bend, OR? We will be glad to give you a price quote.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 09-15-2009, 02:45 PM
joppa is on a distinguished road
Hi . . . '09 911 C4S. Same car . . . different locations.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:12 AM
Premium Sponsor
joppa,

Thanks for the follow up. We can offer you a rate of $1777 for the Cincinnati C4S and $1177 for the LA C4S. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,

Old 09-16-2009, 03:18 PM
djakarta is on a distinguished road
Hi Jim,

Just wondering, does the price that you quoted me for the 06 vantage from austin to boston include the 6speed discount

thanks!
Holson

Last edited by djakarta; 09-16-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Premium Sponsor
Holson,

Thanks for the follow up. Yes your price quote does include the 6speed discount, our normal rack rate from TX to MA is $1445.

Thanks,
Jim

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.