Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Ohmygee is just really niceOhmygee is just really niceOhmygee is just really niceOhmygee is just really niceOhmygee is just really nice
Originally Posted by intercity
LeoJang,

Leo,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Normal retail rate is $1777 each way, you 6speed price will be $1659 each way for your G35 from NJ to CA and back. Price bay change slightly depending on fuel prices at the time of the move. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
Thanks for reply Jim.
I have couple of questions.

- Is it enclosed trailer?
- How long would it take and is the delievery date guarranted?
- How much time of window do I have once I take the delievery since it will be a round trip.
(I'm thinking about staying there for a week or two, so was wonderign if you have a regular route or di I have to get on the same trailer?)
- is the pick-up date flexible?

Please let me know.
I'm trying to get it out on the beginning of July and get it back to NJ by end of July.
Thank in advance.

Leo

P.S sorry I lost my old accoutn so registered as new and apparently can't send you a pm

Old 05-19-2010, 08:08 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
LeoJang,

Leo,

Thanks for the follow up and to answer your questions:

1. Yes we only offer enclosed, insured, lift gate loading and door to door service.
2. Normal transit times are 7-10 days depending on other stops along the way and the delivery date is based on other stops the driver have to make, the driver calls a day prior to delivery to narrow down a specific time window.
3. The turn around time depends on when you tell us the car is available to pick up. We work from the available ship date, normal scheduling occurs about 10 days from the available ship date and we usually need a 5-7 day window to work with as the trucks are always running on the move and dealing with customers schedules, weather, traffic, etc...
4. Yes the pick up dat can be flexible.

If you have any furhter questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com

Old 05-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Intercity Lines Enclosed Service

Hello 6Speedonline Members,

We have found that many customers and forum members are not fully aware of the service that Intercity Lines provides. We would like to take this opportunity to explain and show some photos of the steps Intercity takes in loading a car for transport.

Photo#1 & Photo#2
Upon arrival the drivers will perform a complete walk around inspection, noting VIN# and mileage of vehicle and condition of outside of the vehicle.

Photo#3
Next step will be to place a floor mat in the car and cover the drivers seat with a plastic cover.

Photo#4 & #5 & #6
The vehicle is driven on to the lift gate keeping the car level and lifted up and driven into the transporter.

Photo#7
The vehicle is driven into the transporter. Please note all our transporters are equipped with hardwood floors, drip barriers to protect lower level vehicles from upper level vehicles.

Photo#8
We use only nylon wheel saddles to secure the car down, over the tires only no chains, hooks or tensioners on the frame or undercarriage.

Photo#9
Once the vehicle is completely secured in the transporter we cover the vehicle with a cloth car cover and a plastic cover for added protection.

Attached Images      
Old 05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Premium Sponsor
Continued Post of Intercity Lines Enclosed Service

The remainder of photo's for the previous post.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines

Attached Images     
Old 05-30-2010, 05:56 AM
balefire is just really nicebalefire is just really nicebalefire is just really nicebalefire is just really nice
Had a bad shipping experience with another shipper. How much for shipping my 996 from Dallas, TX (75209) to Zionsville, IN (46077) a suburb of Indianapolis. Thanks.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:02 AM
Premium Sponsor
balefire,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Normal retail rate is $1284, your 6speed price will be $1177 for your 996 from Dallas, TX to Zionsville, IN. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines

Old 06-02-2010, 03:04 PM
shep is on a distinguished road
Hey,

How much would it be to ship an E39 M5 from Columbus OH to Spokane WA or Seattle WA? Would probably be near the end of this month.

Thanks.

James

Old 06-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Premium Sponsor
shep,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Normal retail rate is $1838, your 6speed price is $1695 for your M5 from Columbus, OH to WA. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines

Old 06-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Hollywood Hogan is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Can I have another shipping quote from 15012 to 94132 for a Lexus IS-F

Old 06-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Premium Sponsor
Hollywood Hogan,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Normal retail rate is $1838, your 6speed rate is $1695 for your Lexus IS-F from PA to CA. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com

Old 06-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Nr297 is on a distinguished road
Hi, been lurking on this site for awhile to learn about P-cars while I researched my first CS purchase and just confirmed a shipment with you yesterday (quote# 90057) and had been so busy with the car purchase that I hadn't found this thread until now. Any chance on getting the discount applied? You can PM me or send me an email.

Thanks.

Old 06-11-2010, 06:48 PM
rsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud ofrsa964 has much to be proud of

Pls quote a Cayenne from 92660 to 32792.

Old 06-13-2010, 09:48 PM
sanjay is a jewel in the roughsanjay is a jewel in the roughsanjay is a jewel in the rough
hello - can i get a price as well as a time frame?

looking to buy a Z06 in 41501 - wishing to bring it to 14304

Last edited by sanjay; 06-14-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Premium Sponsor
sanjay,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Normal retail rate is $964, your 6speed rate is $857. However running from eastern KY up to Niagara Falls, NY is not a well traveled route for us. We will need open and flexible timing to be able to work your order into scheduling. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines

Old 06-14-2010, 08:39 AM
Premium Sponsor
rsa964,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Normal retail rate is $1979, your 6speed rate will be $1875 for your Cayenne from CA to FL. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members