Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Jeffxxx is on a distinguished road
Quote for a 1995 Toyota Tacoma from Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Jeffxxx,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we would not give you a price quote on this move as this is not a normal route for us and we could not give you good availability with timing on this route and honestly we do not want to give you bad service with timing. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 11-26-2011, 12:43 AM
infantrytroop22 is on a distinguished road
Could I get two quotes? One to ship an M3 from Florida to Southern California and another to ship from Texas to Southern California. If you could PM me that would be great. Thanks.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
infantrytroop22,

PM sent to you for some additional information.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-06-2011, 06:46 AM
thedream is on a distinguished road
shipping from az to ca , quote please email choytim@hotmail.com

Old 12-06-2011, 06:47 AM
2002 996t

Old 12-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Do you offer service for motorcycles as well?
Is pick-up/drop off door to door, or do clients meet you at a hub or drop point?

Old 12-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
thedream,

We will be glad to give you a price quote, can you please let us know where in AZ to where in CA you want the 996TT moved?

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Premium Sponsor
Heist,

Thanks for the inquiry. Yes of course we can handle motorcycles as well. Providing we can get the transporter into the neighborhood we will pick up and drop off in front of the home. If you would like a price quote, please let us know which make and model and from where to where and we will be glad to shoot you over a price quote.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Phoenix to San Francisco

Old 12-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by intercity
Heist,

Thanks for the inquiry. Yes of course we can handle motorcycles as well. Providing we can get the transporter into the neighborhood we will pick up and drop off in front of the home. If you would like a price quote, please let us know which make and model and from where to where and we will be glad to shoot you over a price quote.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
I'll keep your info on file. Cars are the moment I am fine on.

But my M/C board, we are always looking for transport references especially for purchased race bikes or sportbikes which tend to come from teams across the country.

Also transport to and from the big bike rallies which for us would be 10-20 bikes with transport to DC > Myrtle Beach, SC or DC > Miami and back.

Would you be able to work up a pro-forma reference quote with the above specs?
Not holding you firm to it. Just getting a baseline fully knowing in a few months fuel prices, surcharges, etc. may affect pricing.

Thx.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Premium Sponsor
thdream,

Price quote emailed to you. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-07-2011, 12:32 PM
mr007 is on a distinguished road
Could I get a quote on San Francisco to San Diego?? I know I could probably drive it but I'd rather not worry about dings etc getting home.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by mr007
Could I get a quote on San Francisco to San Diego?? I know I could probably drive it but I'd rather not worry about dings etc getting home.
mr007,

We will be glad to give you a price quote, can you please let us know what make and model vehicle you would like to ship and we will be glad to shoot you over a price.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 12-08-2011, 09:25 AM
mr007 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by intercity
mr007,

We will be glad to give you a price quote, can you please let us know what make and model vehicle you would like to ship and we will be glad to shoot you over a price.
Apologies, 02 911.

Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members