Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 07:36 PM
InfiniteLoop is on a distinguished road
Hello, could I please get a quote for a car from Scranton, PA to Folsom, CA? Gracias!

Old 04-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by InfiniteLoop
Hello, could I please get a quote for a car from Scranton, PA to Folsom, CA? Gracias!
InfiniteLoop,

We will be glad to give you a price quote, but we need to know make and model vehicle. Please let us know and we will shoot you over a price.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-26-2012, 03:24 PM
InfiniteLoop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by intercity
InfiniteLoop,

We will be glad to give you a price quote, but we need to know make and model vehicle. Please let us know and we will shoot you over a price.
Whoops sorry, 2012 GTR.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by InfiniteLoop
Whoops sorry, 2012 GTR.
Thanks, rate on this move will be $1850 for your GTR from PA to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Ammi is on a distinguished road
San Diego to Seattle 05 M3?

Old 04-29-2012, 05:53 PM
doc1911 will become famous soon enough
Carrera S from Napa to NC

Jim

Thanks. I don't have enough posts to PM so here is what I'm looking at.....

Set of 4 wheels with tires mounted.
2 seats
exhaust (headers back)
suspension components.

I would like to make this as painless on the seller as possible. How much for the vehicle and the parts? The car is ready to go. I just need to know what exactly needs to be boxed up and how it should be for transport. I'm looking tomove all of it ASAP

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1873 for your Carrera S from Napa, CA to Fayetteville, NC. Yes we can ship spare parts, but there will be an additional charge based on size, weight and quantity of items. If you can please PM a breakdown of spare parts I will shoot you over a price on those.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Ammi
San Diego to Seattle 05 M3?

Ammi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we can not give you good availability with timing on this move and we do not want to give you bad service.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-30-2012, 11:22 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by doc1911
Jim

Thanks. I don't have enough posts to PM so here is what I'm looking at.....

Set of 4 wheels with tires mounted.
2 seats
exhaust (headers back)
suspension components.

I would like to make this as painless on the seller as possible. How much for the vehicle and the parts? The car is ready to go. I just need to know what exactly needs to be boxed up and how it should be for transport. I'm looking tomove all of it ASAP

Thanks

Matt
Matt,

Thanks for the follow up. The price with the parts will be $2140 for the car and parts. If the suspension components can be boxed up that would be great and the seats blanket wrapped or bubble wrapped for transport for be good. If you have any further questions or we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-30-2012, 03:32 PM
doc1911 will become famous soon enough
Are you still looking at mid-May for the possible pick up date?

Matt,

Thanks for the follow up. The price with the parts will be $2140 for the car and parts. If the suspension components can be boxed up that would be great and the seats blanket wrapped or bubble wrapped for transport for be good. If you have any further questions or we can help you with your move please let us know.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by doc1911
Are you still looking at mid-May for the possible pick up date?
Unfortunately we are out further until the week of May 27th. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-06-2012, 04:48 PM
boostincoupe2 is on a distinguished road
I need a shipping quote for my 1997 Toyota Supra, from Minneapolis to San Francisco (Oakland to be exact). Slightly lowered, but otherwise stock.

I'm moving on May 19th, interested in seeing what your best forum member pricing is!

Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by boostincoupe2
I need a shipping quote for my 1997 Toyota Supra, from Minneapolis to San Francisco (Oakland to be exact). Slightly lowered, but otherwise stock.

I'm moving on May 19th, interested in seeing what your best forum member pricing is!
boostincoupe2,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed price will be $1495 for your Supra from MN to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-07-2012, 03:31 PM
detuned is on a distinguished road
Intercity,

I booked my 93 Toyota Supra through another company and I'm having HORRIBLE experience with them. They don't answer and they can't give me a day they are picking up the car. I'm about to cancel with them and I've heard really good things about your company.

I'm looking to ship the car from San Jose, CA to Orlando FL.

Thanks,

Peter

Old 05-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by detuned
Intercity,

I booked my 93 Toyota Supra through another company and I'm having HORRIBLE experience with them. They don't answer and they can't give me a day they are picking up the car. I'm about to cancel with them and I've heard really good things about your company.

I'm looking to ship the car from San Jose, CA to Orlando FL.

Thanks,

Peter
Peter,

Thanks for the inquiry on your Supra and sorry for the troubles you are having with another carrier. We will be glad to give you a 6speed rate but honestly we are out until the end of the month for next availability off the West Coast to FL. If you have flexible timing the rate will be $1850 for your Supra from CA to FL. If we can help you with your move please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 05-09-2012, 07:07 PM
dvu70 is on a distinguished road
Hi, you guys were great when I used you a few years ago to transport a 996 from Boston to Northern VA. I'd like to use you again for a potential move of an Audi S6 from Salt Lake City, UT to NoVA. Appreciate a quote.

Thanks
Duc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members