Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 08:32 AM
pbfoot will become famous soon enoughpbfoot will become famous soon enough
Jim,
Could you give me a quote from Pittsburgh, PA (15241) to Los Angeles, CA (90007)?
Thanks,
Matt

Old 05-31-2009, 10:40 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by intercity
CarNerd,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer a rate of $1445 from Chicago to the Bay area and vice versa for a normal sized car. If we can help you with your move please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim
jim@intercitylines.com
Jim,

thanks for your post - I'm also looking to move a car from Chicago (Naperville) to the Bay Area soon.

I've used Horesless Carriage and DAS pretty much exclusively for all my transport needs as I move cars around the west and midwest quite often.

Does time of the month affect costs? Thinking a July/August move but not sure on the exact date yet. I've paid quite a bit less through DAS for this distance prior so just curious on rates and if it's seasonal perhaps?

rk

Last edited by s4play; 05-31-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor
PowertechSelect is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I'm looking to ship a Porsche from Bonita Springs, FL to Succasunna, NJ. Can you provide me with a price quote and an idea of pick-up and delivery dates?

Thanks,
Shawn

Old 06-01-2009, 07:29 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hey guys, I sent an email yesterday...trying to get a quote from Houston to San Francisco on a Supra.

Thanks,
Peter

Old 06-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
houtstonT,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer a you a 6speed price of $1284 on your Supra from Houston to San Francisco. Normal rack rate if $1445. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
pbfoot,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you a price of $1574 for a normal sized car. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Premium Sponsor
scudnik,

Thanks for the price quote we can offer you a rate of $1177 for your Porsche from Bonita Springs to Succasunna, NJ. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Former Vendor
PowertechSelect is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your quick response... I'll be in contact if I decide to use your services.

Thanks again,
Shawn

Old 06-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Premium Sponsor
lat62guy,

Thanks for the price quote. We cannot commit to a one day delivery, we can offer to deliver as soon as possible after July 1st. We can offer you a rate of $1574 for your 09 Corvette from Nashua to UT. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Premium Sponsor
s4play,

Thanks for the follow up. We can offer you a rate of $1445 from Chicago area to Bay area. I will tell you now August is a bad time for us due to Pebble Beach events. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 06-01-2009, 10:04 AM
tooth dr is on a distinguished road
Looking for a quote to ship from Seattle Washington to massena new York
The car is a 2003 Porsche 911 tt.

Also what kind of time frame would I be looking at?
Thanks!!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:19 PM
massarchers is on a distinguished road
Transport

Hi I'm looking to move a 2004 GT3 from Richmond, CA to Frederick, MD. Is insurance included with your quotes? Thanks!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:21 PM
massarchers is on a distinguished road
Also, would you be able to pick up this Sat?

Old 06-02-2009, 07:45 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
I would like to get a pricing from VA 22033 to CA 92651. Car is 2004 GT3. Prefers enclosed shipping but please let me know the available options. It'll be sometime next month. Thanks.

Last edited by datax; 06-02-2009 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Premium Sponsor
massarchers,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you $1574 to move your GT3 from CA to MD. However, we do not have the availability to pick up the car this Sat, we are out about 10-14 days before we can pick up the GT3 for you. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members