Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 08:31 AM
awd> is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by intercity
awd,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we do not run from the NW down to OK, this is not a normal route for us and we would not be able to give you good availability with timing and honestly we do not want to give you bad service. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
No problem, thank you anyways. I'll keep looking around. Feel free to PM if you have any reputable companies you wouldn't mind vouching for.

Thank you!

Old 01-21-2016, 02:35 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Jim - can I get a quote for a package deal...AM Vantage coming from Newport Beach, CA to Hillsborough, NJ and once truck delivers that, can pick up Ferrari 430 going from Hillsborough, NJ to Newport Beach, CA.

Thanks!

Old 01-22-2016, 09:17 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by s14roller
Jim - can I get a quote for a package deal...AM Vantage coming from Newport Beach, CA to Hillsborough, NJ and once truck delivers that, can pick up Ferrari 430 going from Hillsborough, NJ to Newport Beach, CA.

Thanks!
s14roller,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $2045 per car. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-22-2016, 11:07 PM
e39ng is on a distinguished road
Hello, can I get a quote for an AM Vantage from 75244 to 94568 please? Thanks.

Old 01-23-2016, 09:06 PM
chinochulo is on a distinguished road
Hi Jim,
What is the quote for a Mercedes G550 from 11701 to 98133?

Thanks!

Old 01-25-2016, 07:27 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by e39ng
Hello, can I get a quote for an AM Vantage from 75244 to 94568 please? Thanks.
e39ng,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1745 for your AM Vantage from TX to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-25-2016, 07:31 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by chinochulo
Hi Jim,
What is the quote for a Mercedes G550 from 11701 to 98133?

Thanks!
chinochulo,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $2945 for your G550 from NY to WA. Please note that we normally only service the NW on an as needed basis, which usually equates to once a month. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com

Last edited by intercity; 01-25-2016 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:35 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
I really need this car picked up soonest…Allentown, PA. I called and was told forget it until mid Feb because of Scottsdale in full swing…let me know if something breaks free..

Zuluracerx,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Can you please let us know what make and model vehicle you are looking to ship and we can give you a price quote on your move.

Old 01-26-2016, 07:46 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Zuluracerx
I really need this car picked up soonest…Allentown, PA. I called and was told forget it until mid Feb because of Scottsdale in full swing…let me know if something breaks free..
Zuluracerx,

Thanks for the follow up. If we can move it sooner we will certainly try. However, honestly we are looking at the week of Feb 8th at best, as soon as we can get some trucks back from Scottsdale. Let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-26-2016, 09:41 AM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Thanks, just let me know the soonest you could confirm a pickup.

Zuluracerx,

Thanks for the follow up. If we can move it sooner we will certainly try. However, honestly we are looking at the week of Feb 8th at best, as soon as we can get some trucks back from Scottsdale. Let us know.

Old 01-26-2016, 08:49 PM
Disregard, we found a carrier.

Originally Posted by Zuluracerx
Thanks, just let me know the soonest you could confirm a pickup.

Old 01-26-2016, 09:40 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
What would it cost for enclosed shipment 2nd week of April from Fort Lauderdale to Denver and then from LA to Fort Lauderdale

Old 01-27-2016, 01:21 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by slavik
What would it cost for enclosed shipment 2nd week of April from Fort Lauderdale to Denver and then from LA to Fort Lauderdale
slavik,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have normal service from FL to CO and we would not be able to give you good availability with timing and honestly we do not want to give you bad service.

We could help you with the LA to FL, please let us know what make and model and we will be glad to give you a 6speed rate on this move.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 01-27-2016, 01:43 PM
Rwiggins951 is on a distinguished road
I'd be interested in a quote for an F430 from 78253 (San Antonio) to 44017 (Cleveland).

...and yes, we all have sympathy for such a move.

Many thanks!
Rod

Old 01-27-2016, 03:30 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Need a rate and availability from 75093 to 94550, upper deck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members