6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/166401-intercity-lines-discounted-shipping-rates-6speed-members.html)

intercity 03-26-2009 09:00 AM

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Hello to all. I'm Dave wilson the Owner of Intercity Lines. The Economy is in the dumps, especially car sales. Hopefully we can do our part in stimulating the economy by cutting the cost to ship a car!

Intrercity is offering our own "ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE" with discounts on all of our shipments to and from most any point in the United States. We provide enclosed, door to door delivery using liftgate equipped transporters.

For shipping quotes you can reach us by phone: 800-221-3936 or email: jeff@intercitylines.com, mike@intercitylines.com or jim@intercitylines.com. Our web address is: intercitylines.com.

Thank you.
Dave wilson, Pres.

liquidassets 03-26-2009 12:31 PM

I've used Intercity half a dozen times now and they are by far the best car carrier I've ever used. If I pick up a new car on the west I am sure Intercity will be transporting it for me.

pumpkin head 03-26-2009 01:24 PM

I don't know if I will be shipping anytime soon, and I do believe I checked with Intercitylines before but I can't remember. But, are you guys able to ship from Alaska as well? I would be shipping pretty much across the nation, to VA haha.

bonehead 03-26-2009 02:20 PM

How long is the deal good for? I can't seem to find the car I want yet, but once I do, I will certainly give you guys a ring.

Gramicci101 03-26-2009 04:23 PM

Dave, welcome to the forum!

335_II 03-26-2009 04:57 PM

Welcome dave. I have used fedex passport and exotic car transport many times. I will have to give you guys a try

Paul N 03-26-2009 05:04 PM

Sweet. Gotta find some cars to buy now. :)

jamie 03-26-2009 06:47 PM

Sent Jeff an email relative to getting a car from Cleveland to Toronto.

Please let me know.

All Mack 03-26-2009 10:39 PM

Used em once - flawless from Calif to DC. Recommended!

bonehead 03-27-2009 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by jamie (Post 2319295)
Sent Jeff an email relative to getting a car from Cleveland to Toronto.

Please let me know.

Jesus Cristo. What are getting now, Jamie??:D

liquidassets 03-27-2009 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by bonehead (Post 2319783)
Jesus Cristo. What are getting now, Jamie??:D

a big part of me just wants to shout it out because its so badas$, but since it is jamie's, I'll let him have the fun hilarious

joshwars 03-27-2009 08:07 AM

Just reached out to Jim via email on transport from Kansas to New Jersey.

scotty slc 03-27-2009 08:12 AM

I have used Intercity to transport my car, flawless... Glad to see you on 6speed.

intercity 03-27-2009 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by pumpkin head (Post 2318757)
I don't know if I will be shipping anytime soon, and I do believe I checked with Intercitylines before but I can't remember. But, are you guys able to ship from Alaska as well? I would be shipping pretty much across the nation, to VA haha.

You can contact the Totem' Barge Co. ,totemocean.com, they provide service from Alaska down to Seattle. We can pick up your car there for delivery to where-ever. Totem' Barge does a good job and provides more care than their name implies.

Dave wilson

intercity 03-27-2009 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by bonehead (Post 2318880)
How long is the deal good for? I can't seem to find the car I want yet, but once I do, I will certainly give you guys a ring.

bonehead....We've always tried to keep our rates competitive, only now more so, especially considering the current economic situation. It's almost like someone turned the switch off at the end of December.

Our Guys will be more receptive to a discount if you identify yourselves as being from 6Speed. We want your business and will work hard with the numbers to get it done.

Thanks to all for the Warm Welcome, I appreciate it!

Dave Wilson