Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS 2006 Vesuvius Orange Range Rover Sport Supercharged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:33 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
FS 2006 Vesuvius Orange Range Rover Sport Supercharged

I have my 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged up for sale. Its the vesuvius orange launch edition car. The color was launched when Range Rover announced they would build the Sport model Supercharged. These were limited in production to 300 total vehicles worldwide. I bought the car with 10k miles on it from my dad's dealership, bobbyrahal.com, and currently the car is there to be sold. It has just over 28k on it now. The car is in absolutely perfect condition. I cant think of a single thing that is wrong with it, I am meticulous about my vehicles and maintain it as well as anything.

It has had some mods done to it once I bought it, as listed below:

- Powder coated dark grey wheels
- Overfinch lowering rods on stock airbags
- Painted all lower body panels including rockers, front and rear lower bumpers, and grill
- Painted door pull handles
- Painted side vents with color matching dark grey pieces
- Smoked Taillights
- Tinted Front windows to match factory rear tinting

From the factory it includes:

- Rear seat DVD entertainment
- Center console located refrigerator
- Dark wood trim
- Perforated leather seat inserts
- Auxiliary plug for an iPod
- 6 disc CD changer
- Built in Valentine One radar detector, hidden in upper trim panel so it cannot be seen
- Full Navigation
- Rear Cargo cover
- Sunroof
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Heated Seats

The truck has brand new bridgestone tires on it, and is currently in Pittsburgh to be sold at my families dealerships, and we can arrange delivery without any issues. It does have existing certified factory warranty, and will be freshly serviced by Bobby Rahal Range Rover upon sale.

Asking 45k OBO! Great deal for a very rare beast!

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahal09...eat=directlink

Last edited by DesmoRR; 04-06-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
What kind of performance mods are available on a RRSS?
Any interior pictures?

Old 04-07-2009, 08:24 AM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
I will post a link from the dealership once its up and that will have interior shots. As for mods yes lots can be done. Overfinch has a huge line of products for these including supercharger pulleys and tuning to make an extra 100whp or so. Thanks

Old 04-07-2009, 10:49 PM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Great looking truck...gl with the sale.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:03 PM
KraZy007 will become famous soon enoughKraZy007 will become famous soon enough
Nice RR. Good luck!

Old 04-08-2009, 01:13 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
It is very nice trunk. I used to have one, and always wanted one for my winter beater!

Anyways, what kind of vertified warranty is left on the car?

in other form, when it expires, and how many miles til?

Thanks.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Im not sure exactly. It is a certified car, so I havent even paid attention because truthfully I never planned to have it until the end. I will check with my guys at the dealership and let you know.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Warranty until dec. 13, of 2009 on the normal mileage plan, I will have them look up the extended.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
My Fav RR

Old 04-09-2009, 02:36 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
What an awesome ride. Very tastefully done!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Sold!!

Old 04-16-2009, 10:52 AM
BigLouie is on a distinguished road
Mr.R...
Back in the day I worked at Truesports....in college.
Any truth in the rumor that you are headed for F1?
THAT would be sweet!