Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2008 Boxster S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 06:56 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
FS: 2008 Boxster S

SOLD

Offers considered:

2008 Porsche Boxster S (987S), VIN# WP0CB29878U731072. Clear & clean title in hand for an easy sale - $43k

As new with no cosmetic or mechanical issues; just over 3,000 miles and never seen rain. Special ordered (original owner) and all manuals/paperwork (i.e., Certificate of Authenticity, window sticker, etc.), both keys/fobs, etc. included. Guards Red exterior with Black leather interior, 6-speed manual transmission, with the following factory options: Cayman S 18” wheels with Michelin PS2 tires, Sport Steering wheel, Windstop/Deflector, Red dash gauges, rear emblem delete (added Black "Boxster S” emblem), Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), Chrome dual exhaust tip, storage box (vice open shelf), and floor mats.

Extras I added include Red side vents, Red shift **** insert, clear front side markers, Black exhaust surround trim (thin piece just above exhaust tip, lower center bumper), full color wheel crests on a Red background, dash gauge shroud removed/trim added (have original shroud if you want to put it back), Red tail lights, Agency Power Exhaust tip (recently added - see separate pic), and tinted side windows (lifetime warrantied Lumar).

Porsche factory bumper-to-bumper warranty until 2/28/2014 (2 years longer than normal) and up to 100k miles; in-service date was 2/29/2008; you can verify this with your local Porsche dealer. Sticker price was just under $61k and over $2k in extras added, along with the extra warranty. I am selling since I have 4 vehicles and this one is used the least; I am buying a new home and do not want to store it while we are renting in the interim.

Car has been driven at least weekly since new and driven at least 30 minutes each time. Properly broken in; has not burned any oil. Always covered and stored in my garage. I will also include an outdoor Red-colored custom fit outdoor cover (used at my office to protect it), an indoor cover (used while in the garage), and a custom upper car/top cover, which is used to protect the top/windows when you don't want to use the outdoor cover. And I will also include 10 quarts of Mobil 1 oil and 2 Porsche oil filter kits. The soft top was treated with 303 Protectant when new, the seats are treated with Lexol leather conditioner, the tires are protected with Mequires protectant, the wheels are protected with Wheel Wax, and the car has been waxed with Meguires.

Contact me directly with questions and requests for pics of specific areas, etc. Bob Z. (robert.ziolkowski@us.army.mil)

Last edited by Bob Z.; 08-25-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: sold it
Old 01-09-2009, 09:28 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Bump from a Boxster S fan.

Old 01-10-2009, 06:26 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
good luck....sounds like a great car

Old 01-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Thanks, very nice car indeed. But I tend to find myself riding the bike on nice days, and my wife wants to start riding again so the garage bay would be perfect for 2 bikes.

With that said, I think the car is worth $50k, which I'd sell her for - full Porsche warranty for another 5+ years (try to find that on an original owner P-car), perfect condition, tasteful mods, etc.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:53 AM
Maybe some pics would help:

Attached Images      
Old 03-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Still for sale...will consider reasonable offers - PM to discuss.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Price lowered to $47k...that should be a fair price considering the mileage, extra warranty, etc., right? If anyone has thoughts please feel free to comment.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:48 AM
c2mojo will become famous soon enough
great car, good price, no buyers

Old 03-16-2009, 06:19 AM
Maybe a buyer at $46k? That should be a good price considering the miles, extras, condition, and extended warranty!

Old 03-16-2009, 06:47 AM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
Unfortunately with the market collapse, while your price is fair, as said above, there are simply many fewer buyers out there. A bummer trust me as I float thru cars pretty quick and have been holding the few I have due to depressed values. Are you looking for anything else at all or simply to unload?

Old 03-16-2009, 06:58 AM
I want to use the proceeds for a down payment on a new house so I am not looking for another car until I get settled in the new place.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Going on ebay later today, with a $45k reserve.

Old 03-20-2009, 09:31 AM
jrblackbox is on a distinguished road
good luck with the sale. where did you get the red gauges?
Thanks

Old 03-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks. The Red guages were factory ordered and not cheap...almost $700.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:57 AM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Boxster S