Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Any nice 05-06 Gallardo out there for sale?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Johnfromjersey is on a distinguished road
Any nice 05-06 Gallardo out there for sale?

Looking for a 05-06 Gallardo with under 10,000 miles in either Ithaca Verde, White, Orange, Slate Grey, Silver. In that order of color preference. Must have clear bonnet.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:23 PM
practical will become famous soon enough
I'd definitely go '06 if I we're you, more hp and better e-gear transmission.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:31 PM
OhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to behold
PM me.

Edit: let me say if its out there my friend can get it and has the connections and owns a high end dealership.

Last edited by OhioC5; 05-11-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:52 AM
OhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to beholdOhioC5 is a splendid one to behold
Here you go, White over blue 2006, 8700 miles, one owner, e-gear, clear cover. 1 OF 4 WHITE GALLARDO'S BUILT IN 2006. White is a tall order, but filled.
E-mail me direct at mpaolino@neo.rr.com

Old 05-12-2009, 12:25 PM
I just noticed white was your second choice, oops.

Old 05-13-2009, 02:10 PM
PM's sent, good luck!

Old 05-14-2009, 07:31 PM
How about an 07 Spider Gallardo, Grey over black, 10k miles, 255K sticker for 135K?

Old 05-14-2009, 10:04 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
email me. i can get you set up

Old 05-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks to all who have pm'd me. I appreciate it. There is one Ithaca on ebay but is on the west coast and the seller has poor ebay feedback. so Im not wanting to touch that. not looking for a spider. dislike verts. why a few months ago there were a bunch and now that im ready to buy there is nothing? I know its nice out and there is no recession.lol.

I have seen 05-06's with low mileage go for $110k. I have found a few nice 05's for right under 100k mark with under 10k miles but no clear bonnet. There is a clear bonnet on ebay for 35 hundred, but I dont want to go putting paintwork on an no accidents car. Clear bonnet is a must. Im in love with this 06 SE Ithaca Ive found but the mileage at almost 16k scared me away. Amazing looking car if anyone doesnt mind that kind of mileage

I have a really clean 06 CLS55 that I need to trade in for G, therefore I need a dealer willing to either pick the CLS up on the car transport for trade in when they deliver the G or I need a local dealer to take the CLS on a trade in. I know I could always outright sell the CLS myslef but I dont really want to be hassled trying to sell the car privately.

Keep your eyes open for me guys. 05-06 Gallardo coupe low mileage priced between 100k-120k clear bonnet, prefer six speed in colors mentioned above

Last edited by Johnfromjersey; 05-16-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:32 PM
John from Jersey, I called my friend with your new criteria, he said just pick your color and call him. 110k, is no problem. I don't know what else to say on your Gallardo hunt.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:29 PM
OhioC5,

Thanks Ill call him on Monday. I went to his site and saw nothing, but ill see what he can locate.

Nick,
Your boss Sam and I go way back and he has always provided me with excellent service, but I do prefer finding a dealer/broker within a 500mi radius of NJ.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:02 PM
turbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Johnfromjersey
Im in love with this 06 SE Ithaca Ive found but the mileage at almost 16k scared me away. Amazing looking car if anyone doesnt mind that kind of mileage
I know the Verde SE you're talking about, it was in an accident. It's not on the CarFax (surprise ), but here are the pics. Plus, the CarFax does show a repo. Best to avoid that car.

But don't let the mileage scare you. I have almost 21k on my Gallardo, and the car has been one of the best I've ever owned.

Attached Images   
Old 05-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Hey Mike,

Thanks for those photos. yes its the same car VIN's match http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory...&partner=ATD_U If I didnt find anything soon I was leaning towards buying that car. You saved my ***!

This brings up a good point how do you really know if its a no accidents car if carfax doesnt show it?

Old 05-17-2009, 01:38 PM
kvsm3 is on a distinguished road
I know for a fact that carfax doesnt show everything. My parents had an accident with a deer ($6000 damage) and I checked carfax and surprise, doesnt show the accident even though everything from windshield forward was replaced on the car.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:02 PM
turbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Johnfromjersey
Hey Mike,

Thanks for those photos. yes its the same car VIN's match http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory...&partner=ATD_U If I didnt find anything soon I was leaning towards buying that car. You saved my ***!

This brings up a good point how do you really know if its a no accidents car if carfax doesnt show it?
CarFax is only good for telling how manyh owners a car has had. Your best bet is to PERSONALLY inspect any vehicle you intend to buy. Buying private might be a good idea, too, since you can 'feel out' the owner and see if anyone on the forum knows him and will vouch for him.

I bought my car from the original owner (which is also a good idea if possible). I didn't want some beater that had been tossed around to 4 or 5 different owners - the more owners, the more stories.

Also, get a PPI on ANY vehicle you are serious about buying. It can save you thousands in the long run.

Another thing - on that Green SE - it didn't take much to see the car had some issues - just look at the pic with the front bonnet open - It's missing all the trim around the front latch!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any nice 05-06 Gallardo out there for sale?