Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2005 Starlight Black Elise Sport/Touring/Hardtop

Old 07-11-2010, 11:12 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
FS: 2005 Starlight Black Elise Sport/Touring/Hardtop

Year: 2005
Make: Lotus
Model: Elise
Price: $31000
Mileage: 13000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Selling my 2005 Starlight Black Lotus Elise with all the fixings. Car is in excellent condition with just over 13k on the clock. New tires and brakes, some nice little mods and all the factory goodies.

I have all the paperwork, original 200pg. binder of material, all receipts etc etc. Car is super clean and never been tracked. Originally from the DC area and never seen the joys of winter roads.

If interested please contact myself via PM/email or Pat Roussell of Aston Martin/Lotus of New England at781-547-5959 ext 222 pat pat.roussel@astonmartin-lotus.com . Car is at the dealership and available for viewing anytime, priced at $31,000.

Factory:
Sport package
Touring package
soft-top w/ cover
hardtop w/ cover
Black LSS wheels
Starshield
Extra starshield done by original owner

Extra's:
Powder coated black rear diffusor
Powder coated black gas cap
Leather Console
Tint
HID's
Yellow Hi Beams
S111Micromirror
S111 Carpet Buttons
Stan Shifter Mod
Larini SE w/ Euro Grill
Fujita Intake
ipod mod
4 JL Audio VR525-CXi
Starlight Black A/C Surround
Kemmler Seat Mod
Hardwired for a V1
Schroth Profi ii ASM
V-FORCE Harness Bar
S111 Harness Hardware
S111CRDMount
S111 TitanQR
Hanger111 Door Hardware
S111 HNT Pad

Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 AM
REDSRT4 is on a distinguished road
Do you have any pictures of the interior?

With the hard top, what is the tallest person you've had in the car? (I'm 6'5, and I'm a little worried about that)

Could you comment more on the mods that are done, or provide some links so research can be done? (What is a V1, S111, etc.)

Old 07-12-2010, 10:36 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm 6'3" and I fit fine inside with the hard top on with still a little more head room.

Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 AM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by REDSRT4
Do you have any pictures of the interior?

With the hard top, what is the tallest person you've had in the car? (I'm 6'5, and I'm a little worried about that)

Could you comment more on the mods that are done, or provide some links so research can be done? (What is a V1, S111, etc.)
I'll post some more interior pictures this evening, don't have any others on this comp or in the cloud oddly enough. Hardtop fits guys at least 6'3, soft-top has even more head clearance.

V1 is simply hardwired for the Valentine1 radar and S111 means its a Sector111 part. Big board sponsor here and great group of guys.

Tons of great info on here just have to search and you'll be golden, if you have specific questions about anything in general shoot me a PM, happy to help.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
GLWS! Had an 06 w/ the Larini and it sounds as good as it looks!

Old 07-12-2010, 08:39 PM
LB.Motoring is on a distinguished road
Anything besides an intake done to the motor?

Old 07-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Nope, otherwise bone stock on the motor.

Old 07-12-2010, 09:30 PM
bluelt1ss is on a distinguished road
i love these cars. theyre odd looking yet beautiful at the same time. GLWS

Old 07-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Yatzee is on a distinguished road
I just sold my 05, but im 6'4" and fit just fine.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:20 AM
REDSRT4 is on a distinguished road
If you can, please post some interior pictures, and a picture from exactly behind.

I'd like to see the Larini exhaust, and how obviously non-stock it is for someone that doesn't know lotus too well.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:28 PM
sfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to allsfarris is a name known to all
lotus

Originally Posted by bluelt1ss
i love these cars. theyre odd looking yet beautiful at the same time. GLWS
Best line i ever heard about the Lotus- looks like a bug alien from the planet Sexy. They do look cool. Good luck on the sale.

Old 07-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Bump!

Old 07-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Ttt!

Old 09-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Sold!

Old 09-06-2010, 07:46 AM
rideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to allrideontwo is a name known to all
Sweet. Good for you dude. She was bad a$$ lookin'.