Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1964 Chevy Impala **CUSTOM bagged show car** MD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 03:09 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
1964 Chevy Impala **CUSTOM bagged show car** MD

Year: 1964
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Impala
Price: $32500
Mileage: 500
Color: Blue/White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is a Turquoise with a Pearl top 1964 Chevrolet Impala 2 door coupe. The Impala is in excellent condition, a show car. I've probably driven it less than 15 times since ownership. It's only made a few trips to the grocery store and to the gym while in my possession lol. This thing turns heads everywhere I cruise, this is definitely not a car you see too often on the east coast. I do not drive it enough to justify keeping it. This was a west coast car, I purchased this from a gentleman in California who spent two years building the car. There is over $40,000.00 dollars invested in her. I know this is not a typical 6speedonline car but I know some of you true car-enthusiasts will appreciate a unique classic car with a quality build.

Body and Interior:
The paint is in excellent condition. Everything on the car is functional the clock works perfect, windshield wipers, all turn signals and all lights and heater, also car was completely re-wired from front to rear all new wire harness's, All gauges and lights work including the green engine cold indicator light.The interior is a new complete custom white vinyl with turquoise piping. The car has a custom stereo called custom audio looks like a factory deck it has an ipod hook up am and fm radio The system has two Pioneer premier amps, five interior Pioneer premier speakers and a 12 inch pioneer subwoofer hidden in the trunk area. Also 2 optima batterys that are custom wired with voltage regulators and also chrome 250amp high output alternator.

Drive train:
The engine is a HIGH PERFORMANCE 350 built motor with MILD CAM Edelbrock carburetor and polished manifold, BILLET valve covers, K&N air cleaner and HEI ignition. The exhaust is custom with HEADMAN HEADERS AND glass packs and ALL NEW pipes. It also has tons of performance parts, chrome power steering pump, power brakes chrome water pump, chrome high tork starter and fuel pump. The engine has less than 500 miles on it. The underside of car is like ground-up restored; all new brake lines all custom billet oil pan and transmission cooler and pan. The transmission is a TURBO BUILT 350 with a high stall converter and shift kit. The rear end is shortened and built with posi and is new, car runs and drives like a new car; no issues with this car everything is new, it starts up easy and hauls *** thanks to the chevy 350 built motor and transmission.

Suspension:
The car has a complete new power steering box with the tie rod ends and idler arm. The brakes are power with disk up front and standard rear drum with new wheel cylinders and new chrome master cylinder. the car is equipped with air bags on all four corners, 2 compressors, 2 tanks and 1/2 inch lines with a 7-switch control box. The car responds rapidly with this system and has front to back, side to side, The install is all custom and is all hidden and is tucked away for that complete stock look,The wheels are 13" knock off wires wheels with white wall tires.

Exterior

Interior

Engine

Undercarriage

Old 10-18-2011, 08:43 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
interested. I'll send you a PM.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:25 AM
xeno is on a distinguished road
1) Wow. Beautiful car.
2) Wow. A lift in your garage. Jealousy consumes me.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:27 AM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
responded. thx

Old 10-18-2011, 04:54 PM
naas69 is on a distinguished road
glws

Old 10-18-2011, 06:28 PM
joshwars is an unknown quantity at this point
..and let me ride.

GLWS

Old 10-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by xeno
1) Wow. Beautiful car.
2) Wow. A lift in your garage. Jealousy consumes me.
Thanks! This is actually my friend's garage. lol

Old 10-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by joshwars
..and let me ride.

GLWS

Close. but i believe that's a '63.

Old 10-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
possibly, but then he wouldnt be "rollin in my six-fo' "

Old 10-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Old 11-07-2011, 06:34 PM
I noticed a couple of familiar screen names bidding on my previous auction . Entertaining serious cash offers or trades (for a good daily driver)

I may let one more ebay auction roll before it goes into storage.