Price: $49500
Mileage: 24800
Color: Cyber Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2009 Cyber Gray Corvette Z06
2nd owner (bought the car with 18,200 miles 2 years ago)
24,8xx Miles
1LZ, options : cyber gray spider wheels, tinted windows
Tires: 295/35/18 PS2 front (20% tread), 345/30/19 Invos rear (60% tread)
vin: 1G1YZ25E995107565

All mods were done when I purchased the car and are less than 2 years old

Power Mods:
LG Carbon Air Intake
LG 1 7/8” Super Pro Longtube Headers
Milled Heads (mild, 11.2 or so compression from stock 11.0)
LG G7X4 Cam & supporting mods (Comp 921 Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Push Rods, Ti Retainers, Seats, Seals and Heavy Duty Timing Chain)
Conservatively tuned by LG Motorsports to 540rwhp/505rwtq. Driveability with the big cam was one of my highest priorities since I daily drive this at low speed and rpm (a lot of 1k-2k rpm). Driveability is perfect, no surge at all at any rpm, the only give away that it has a huge cam is the aggressive sound at idle (sounds awesome).

Other Mods:
LG Carbon front splitter & sideskirts
LG G1 Swaybars
Lowered on stock bolts (can be easily raised)
LG Carbon Fiber Fuel Rail Covers
LG Shifter with exhaust switch (factory switch) – The “Man ****”
Stock exhaust mod – (louder and more power open than stock…same sound level closed). I love being able to stay quiet so I could never give up the stock exhaust, this mod is great because it sounds as good as any exhaust I’ve heard when open. Best of both worlds!

Flaws:
Overall the car is a 9/10. There are a few rockchips and such on the front bumper consistent with the mileage, the driver side seat has normal wear for the mileage, etc. The only real flaws are it will need new front tires in the next couple thousand miles, there is a scratch on the driver’s door near the handle (not very noticeable), and the front splitter is scraped/cracked on the front passenger side. I scraped against a curb pulling out of a parking space - the carbon itself is fine, just the plastic/clearcoat got scraped up and cracked. I body shop I’m sure could clean it up and paint it, I’ve left it because with the car this low I figured the splitter is going to get banged up over time and I’d eventually replace it (see last 2 exterior pictures below) and the damage isn’t bad enough to bother me at this point.
I have had zero problems with this car, I’ll have to check on the factory warranty but I believe it is good through late 2012. I have not had to take it in for any warranty issues at all, the only thing I’ve had to do since owning the car is replace the rear tires at around 21,000 miles and oil changes.

I’m selling for several reasons; primarily I’d like like to free up some cash for my business, but in addition my work commute just went from around the corner to 7 miles away so I’m putting a lot more empty miles on the car, and finally I’ve got two young kids so would like to get something a bit more family friendly.

Taking into account everything, I’m asking $49,500, serious inquiries only - I haven’t seen anything comparing to this under $50k so please don’t waste my time or yours low balling. Best way to reach me is awelwood at gmail dot com or my cell 469-682- three zero seven two.

Last edited by AdamW81; 03-12-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
That color just sets the lines of the car off! Looks like it is just melting into the pavement. One of the nicest Corvettes I have seen.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Beautiful! I've been seriously thinking about picking up one of these... Hmmm. I really like the color and mods too! GLWS!

Old 03-12-2012, 02:07 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
really really like the color, this is very tempting...hmmm

Old 03-12-2012, 08:09 PM
AdamW81 will become famous soon enoughAdamW81 will become famous soon enough
Idle video (sorry cant figure out how to embed)

Last edited by AdamW81; 03-12-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Good price. Nicely modded. GLWS

Old 03-13-2012, 10:01 AM
lilindienplaya is on a distinguished road
what was that button on the shift **** for?

Old 03-13-2012, 11:44 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lilindienplaya
what was that button on the shift **** for?
Rockets....

Mild to wild exhaust switch - forces open all four exhaust tips.. in stock form, only two are open at lower RPM's.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Rockets....

Mild to wild exhaust switch - forces open all four exhaust tips.. in stock form, only two are open at lower RPM's.
Yes its the stock system, it usually opens the 2nd set of pipes at 3,500 rpms, the switch lets you bypass that and open it anytime (still works normally with it off).

The exhaust mod encloses the 2nd set of pipes. Its louder normally with all 4 open because the 2nd set is a perforated pipe through the muffler instead of just open to the muffler, the exhaust mod closes off the perforations so its basically like straight pipes.

I personally love it and wouldn't consider an aftermarket exhaust because when I want it to be angry its as loud as any exhaust out there, but I can also keep it closed and quiet when I'm just driving around.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:53 PM
all emails and pm's replied to. I also went ahead and paid it off and have clear title in hand for an easy transaction.

Old 03-23-2012, 11:28 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
damn i want this car bad. Kalon, let's split her.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:58 AM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Interested in a trade for a CTS-V? http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-cl...s-v-sedan.html

No lein/loan, clear title, I have the Autocheck from 2 days ago if you like.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Originally Posted by jhuang25
damn i want this car bad. Kalon, let's split her.

Hmmm, let's chat, Gringo! I want one of these bad too!

Old 03-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Tmainevent will become famous soon enough
This car is a beast! Someone will be very happy. GLWS

Old 03-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Interested in a trade for a CTS-V? http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-cl...s-v-sedan.html

No lein/loan, clear title, I have the Autocheck from 2 days ago if you like.

Sorry I've already bought another car. I've got clear title in hand and no longer putting any miles on this. Someone buy it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2009 Cyber GrayCorvette Z06, *Tasteful Mods*, 24k miles