6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   Murdered out Toyota Prius (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/275585-murdered-out-toyota-prius.html)

quick 05-21-2012 03:08 PM

I have a friend who is interested in purchasing this car but he wants it un-murdered first and would like to know the price too ?

giggalo 05-21-2012 03:11 PM

Umm
 

Originally Posted by quick (Post 3549828)
I have a friend who is interested in purchasing this car but he wants it un-murdered first and would like to know the price too ?

I could "Unmurder" out this car, but thats like asking to take the boat out of Picasso's "A girl and a boat"

Why mess with a good thing?

Easy888 05-21-2012 03:51 PM

Did someone fart?

neotorque 05-22-2012 02:05 PM

I don't know if you're comfortable with overseas transactions, but I know some guys in the Philippines who can probably scrape together $54K if you're able to murder out Floyd Mayweather.

giggalo 05-22-2012 02:07 PM

If were just talking strictly color
 

Originally Posted by neotorque (Post 3550651)
I don't know if you're comfortable with overseas transactions, but I know some guys in the Philippines who can probably scrape together $54K if you're able to murder out Floyd Mayweather.

do you mean coloring his hands and bottom of the feet black?

I don't quite get your meaning?

neotorque 05-22-2012 02:33 PM

Nevermind. He'll be getting the orange body kit next week anyway.

Easy888 05-22-2012 02:52 PM


Originally Posted by giggalo (Post 3550654)
do you mean coloring his hands and bottom of the feet black?

I don't quite get your meaning?

Aren't they already black?

dailydriver 05-23-2012 09:20 AM

I have been away for a few days, but I just want to say I can't belive the negative spin this thread has taken! I find it horrendously offensive how many people have commented negatively on the asking price of this murdered out (and now easily attainable) vehicle. I guess as the old saying goes, haters gonna hate...

Giggalo, I have to commend you on your attempt to share this pristine vehicle with another lucky individual (at what I belive is a fair and reasonable opening price).

Have you thought about contacting Floyd "Money" Maywether (aka Pretty Boy Floyd) directly to see if he is interested in the car? On 24/7 I saw him driving a number of Bentleys, and Ferraris and feel this car could only compliment what is an otherwise impressive collection of vehicles. He demonstrated on the show that he likes to use the cupholders on the Bently as a change dish for his $25,000 casino chips. I think the 4 cupholders on the Prius may be something he just couldn't say no to.

giggalo 05-23-2012 09:48 AM

Thanks Daily
 

Originally Posted by dailydriver (Post 3551286)
I have been away for a few days, but I just want to say I can't belive the negative spin this thread has taken! I find it horrendously offensive how many people have commented negatively on the asking price of this murdered out (and now easily attainable) vehicle. I guess as the old saying goes, haters gonna hate...Haters will always hate. I hate when people who obviously can't afford a car says, "Oh, if that car was in white, I'd buy it." Knee Grow please, you aint buying a tire off this thing if it was white.

Giggalo, I have to commend you on your attempt to share this pristine vehicle with another lucky individual (at what I belive is a fair and reasonable opening price). Thanks again, only true connoisseurs can appreciate the package that is before you.

Have you thought about contacting Floyd "Money" Maywether (aka Pretty Boy Floyd) directly to see if he is interested in the car? On 24/7 I saw him driving a number of Bentleys, and Ferraris and feel this car could only compliment what is an otherwise impressive collection of vehicles. He demonstrated on the show that he likes to use the cupholders on the Bently as a change dish for his $25,000 casino chips. I think the 4 cupholders on the Prius may be something he just couldn't say no to.

Floyd is an ostentatious, embarrassing example of a human being. Yes, he is a prolific fighter, and yes his record is impeccable. But flaunting your wealth the way he does is out right ghetto. An man with his means should be doing things to advance his people. Not carrying a million dollars in cash in a duffle bag and bragging about it. Its not kosher for him to act this way while so many people working an honest living make nothing. Is off color and outright tasteless.

Floyd dont deserve this car!hilarious

Easy888 05-23-2012 09:55 AM

I would like to add that I saw a chick pick her nose and eat her own booger.

giggalo 05-24-2012 12:04 PM

What is it going to take to move this car? Am i gonna have to post videos of start up and acceleration like those morons on youtube?

NOLA911 05-24-2012 09:44 PM


Originally Posted by SoCal C4S (Post 3552517)
Probably a price that is commensurate with what it is worth...

I agree.. I think with it priced so low, a lot of the potential buyers aren't going to take the ad seriously.

I would personally ad 10-15k to your asking price to get past the tire kickers. Good luck!

giggalo 05-25-2012 10:26 AM

All good ideas gents!
 

Originally Posted by SoCal C4S (Post 3552914)
I was thinking at least $75K. Email Bill Gates; I'm sure he'd be interested. Perhaps Obama wants this for his daughter's first car??

If i could sell this to someone famous, I'd think i would want that person to be Al Gore. However, I have a feeling he's already got a fleet of these.

dailydriver 05-25-2012 11:32 AM

Have you talked to Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno? They are both enthusiats and I highly doubt either one of them has a car in the fleet that rivals the murdered out Prius.

Maybe call Jerry and tell him that Jay was interested and vice versa. You could start an all out bidding war.

giggalo 05-25-2012 11:40 AM

I got
 

Originally Posted by dailydriver (Post 3553244)
Have you talked to Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno? They are both enthusiats and I highly doubt either one of them has a car in the fleet that rivals the murdered out Prius.

Maybe call Jerry and tell him that Jay was interested and vice versa. You could start an all out bidding war.

Jerry on speed dial (No joke) I am the president of his fan club in Okinawa. Hopefully, he will extend the clout from our friendship to some famous friends of his.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:10 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands