Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Murdered out Toyota Prius

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 04:28 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !

Year: 2008
Make: Toyota
Model: Prius
Price: $75000
Mileage: 32000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by giggalo
Although I won't guarantee the numbers, I am told that in this particular model, the K&n will increase hp by about 12hp. While this is not a big number, one must remember that at 110hp total, this amounts to a >10% gain.

The air freshener will be included only if asking price is met. I will also throw in the solar flower ornament as my peace offering to the next owner.
Although I agree this is one bad *** Prius, I highly doubt that you are getting 10% gain from a drop in filter.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:34 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Not my claims my friend. I'm gonna dyno test it and take it up with kn if the numbers lied.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:16 PM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
trade?

How 'bout a trade for an exeptionally scarce, yes, you read that right, GT3RS 4.0?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...22010105&Log=0

Old 05-17-2012, 09:22 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Umm

Originally Posted by NYC_Z06
How 'bout a trade for an exeptionally scarce, yes, you read that right, GT3RS 4.0?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...22010105&Log=0
Even? I'll throw in a first gen iPod.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:38 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget to mention the brake-pedal mod. That's got to be worth a little something.

Old 05-17-2012, 11:49 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Not my claims my friend. I'm gonna dyno test it and take it up with kn if the numbers lied.
There are many ways to make the results people want to see, still a sweet ride.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:12 AM
NYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really niceNYC_Z06 is just really nice
Your generosity is astounding.

Seriously, this thread is quite therapeutic. Kudos and rep points to the giggalo for starting.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:36 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
I'll even throw in some expired CA HOV stickers to really tart up the Murder look for future buyer- GO Prius!!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:18 AM
dailydriver will become famous soon enough
giggalo, I don't want to derail the thread, but you have got to give us the name of the photographer who did your interior photos. Either the Prius is just that freaking amazing that it would look good no matter who shot it, or you are working with a true Artieste!

Old 05-18-2012, 06:42 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
i spotted your car in the wild. it looks so sick!

Name:  QjLvL.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  85.3 KB

Old 05-18-2012, 06:50 PM
certain members are quite uptight

Originally Posted by NYC_Z06
Seriously, this thread is quite therapeutic. Kudos and rep points to the giggalo for starting.
Im glad that I can bring value to such a nice community.

Now. Someone buy my car.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:52 PM
You like that?

Originally Posted by dailydriver
giggalo, I don't want to derail the thread, but you have got to give us the name of the photographer who did your interior photos. Either the Prius is just that freaking amazing that it would look good no matter who shot it, or you are working with a true Artieste!
Although hiring the talents of Annie Lebowicz would only compliment this vehicle further. I must admit that the talent you see here is all me.

No fancy camera or telescope lens. Just an iPhone 4s with a film of pocket lent over the lens.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Nice and shiny

Originally Posted by killacam
i spotted your car in the wild. it looks so sick!

Just aint mine. This BTW is the current model Prius V. Which will be in production for a few more years. Mine on the other hand, ceased production years ago. Hence, increasing its value.

Guys, some of you are missing the point here. Its not about what the car is worth on KBB. The value is intrinsic. Its worth as much as someone is willing to pay. May that be $54000? May it be 10000 shares of Facebook stock? Who knows?

Mark Zuckerberg drives a prius, just so you all know.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:09 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Just aint mine. This BTW is the current model Prius V. Which will be in production for a few more years. Mine on the other hand, ceased production years ago. Hence, increasing its value.

Guys, some of you are missing the point here. Its not about what the car is worth on KBB. The value is intrinsic. Its worth as much as someone is willing to pay. May that be $54000? May it be 10000 shares of Facebook stock? Who knows?

Mark Zuckerberg drives a prius, just so you all know.
oops sorry! is this you?

Old 05-18-2012, 07:55 PM
close

Originally Posted by killacam
oops sorry! is this you?

But i Have 16's, these look like 15s not found on the touring model.

BTW, the blacked out tail lamps are illegal. Mine are left factory. The money you will save by not paying tickets, another check in the win column with my Prius.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Murdered out Toyota Prius