Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 Porsche 996 Turbo X50. SKI850 kit!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 03:40 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $55000
Mileage: 25000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Im sure you can cut the tips off as easily as you can change the bumper. But guys, these are simple aesthetic fixes that do not reflect the capabilities of this car. Its not like the car is painted brown or has made in China headers where it would crack under pressure.

Surely, the reason why this car isnt selling cant be as simple as changing an exhaust pipe. If the big wing doesnt suit your taste with the stock bumper, i have the stock wing to put back on. (All Stock parts are included remember?)

Old 03-12-2013, 07:28 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
I'm sure the paint looks bad in the pics because of the harsh indoor light with the camera flash which will not look good in any color, least of all black. Your photographer should take it outside for pics, both interior and exterior would likely look a lot better. To me if the car is not moving it may be because this is a pretty specialized build for the track with the 18 inch wheels, rollbar and cool seats. Glws, you will find the right buyer.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
18's

Originally Posted by cohenfive
I'm sure the paint looks bad in the pics because of the harsh indoor light with the camera flash which will not look good in any color, least of all black. Your photographer should take it outside for pics, both interior and exterior would likely look a lot better. To me if the car is not moving it may be because this is a pretty specialized build for the track with the 18 inch wheels, rollbar and cool seats. Glws, you will find the right buyer.
Agreed that the pictures look crappy, they guy used flood lights inside a warehouse.

I chose the 18s for 2 reasons. Chicago streets are notorious for potholes and after a set of car graphic and forgestar 19's, no thanks.

Also, when youre putting this kind of power down, you want a little more rubber. Huge traction difference between 25 series 19's and 30 series on 18's

Thanks for the input, there is supposedly a guy coming in to see it today. Fingers crossed.

Old 09-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Still Available. Someone make me a reasonable offer before I trade it in. Rather see it go to an enthusiast than a ******* used car dealer.

Old 09-26-2013, 01:18 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Except for the paint comments which are valid, everything else mentioned here are personal taste issues. Everyone's taste is different or else all our cars would be the same. I think you should get this thread closed and start over, and don't invite comments. Get good pics, describe the car in detail to justify the premium you are asking, and let the comments be between you and potential buyers.

Old 09-26-2013, 02:41 PM
b_doc is on a distinguished road
Looks like an awesome car.

Old 09-26-2013, 04:42 PM
daonly1 is on a distinguished road
Pm Sent

Old 10-01-2013, 07:33 PM
BigNCYankee is on a distinguished road
Would like to know if the car is still available, if so where can I view the pictures? The link error's out now. Thank you. Brett

Old 10-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by BigNCYankee
Would like to know if the car is still available, if so where can I view the pictures? The link error's out now. Thank you. Brett
Car is still available. All pms replied.

Old 10-01-2013, 08:10 PM
BigNCYankee is on a distinguished road
Good deal, pictures?

Old 10-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Hosting site page isn't responding. If there's anything specific you need let me know.

Old 10-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You need to post actual item photos here as required in posting rules...not a link to photos on some website...get em up or your classified will have to be removed

Old 10-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
This car looks awesome. The pictures are not very good and it could probably use a good polish and wax, what black car doesnt? But I think there are some people that are getting stuck on minor issues with this car. This car is built by a well know tuner with high quality parts, great interior upgrades with the seats, cf and roll bar and the exterior mods are very tasteful. OP, GLWS!!!

Old 10-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Chuck

Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
You need to post actual item photos here as required in posting rules...not a link to photos on some website...get em up or your classified will have to be removed
I have over 100 pictures. Will I be able to host them all here in this thread? If so, i will get them moved today.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Thank you

Originally Posted by Kendall993
This car looks awesome. The pictures are not very good and it could probably use a good polish and wax, what black car doesnt? But I think there are some people that are getting stuck on minor issues with this car. This car is built by a well know tuner with high quality parts, great interior upgrades with the seats, cf and roll bar and the exterior mods are very tasteful. OP, GLWS!!!
for the kind words.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Porsche 996 Turbo X50. SKI850 kit!!