Model: Cayenne
Price: $27999
Mileage: 79000
Color: Basalt Black Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NH
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Unfortunate first post for me. Up for sale is my '06 Turbo S Purchased at my local Porsche Dealership in Nashua NH. Also posted on Autotrader with listed all options. Have all maintenance documents. Updated Aluminum coolant pipes @64k miles. Oil changes are done religiously with Mobile 1 0w-40 & K&N filter. 90% Highway miles.

Also on the car at this time: EVOMS CAI and Fabspeed 2nd bypass pipes, Euro clear side markers. Have all stock parts and will return to stock upon sale unless otherwise directed.

Being deployed overseas and cannot take car with me. Car will sit for 4 years unless sold to a respectful and non-abusive owner. This car is my pride and joy and will not tolerate scams or tire kickers.

See ad in AutoTrader

Last edited by Haas35; 02-02-2014 at 05:55 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:48 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Sounds and looks gorgeous. GLWS and thank you for your service.

Old 01-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Haas35 is on a distinguished road
Thank you cohenfive, love the car she is a beauty.

Unfortunately at this time I cannot answer PM's due to my minimal posting requirements.

Just to go over a few more details:
Brake booster installed for towing, Alcantara headliner and pillars, full soft leather, instrument dials in guards red, rubber floor matts and carpet matts for summer. I will be taking interior pictures shortly once it stops snowing/raining/freezing. Have to love New England.

Regards

Old 01-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Update: Interior pictures added to Autotrader

Old 01-12-2014, 10:13 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Gauges look cool too!

Old 01-18-2014, 05:36 AM
Updated price and mileage.

Old 01-18-2014, 02:50 PM
I do apologize. At this time I'm in unable to respond to PMs since I do not have 15 posts. If you leave a PM please leave an email or contact number so I can reach out to you. Thanks!

Old 01-18-2014, 04:13 PM
tbird54 is on a distinguished road
Hang tough.

I just sold a 2006 TTS on cars.com It took 5 weeks. I was asking 30k sold for 28K. It had 65K mi and was in perfect shape, but I did not have the coolant pipes changed.

Originally Posted by Haas35
Unfortunate first post for me. Up for sale is my '06 Turbo S Purchased at my local Porsche Dealership in Nashua NH. Also posted on Autotrader with listed all options. Have all maintenance documents. Updated Aluminum coolant pipes @64k miles. Oil changes are done religiously with Mobile 1 0w-40 & K&N filter. 90% Highway miles.

Also on the car at this time: EVOMS CAI and Fabspeed 2nd bypass pipes, Euro clear side markers. Have all stock parts and will return to stock upon sale unless otherwise directed.

Being deployed overseas and cannot take car with me. Car will sit for 4 years unless sold to a respectful and non-abusive owner. This car is my pride and joy and will not tolerate scams or tire kickers.

See ad in AutoTrader

Old 01-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Hey tbird thanks for the heads up. What was the reason for selling such a wonderful car?

Old 01-18-2014, 04:27 PM
tbird54 is on a distinguished road
I had great luck with it. I ordered a 2014 GTS. The ones on the lot have $30K of options I dont want so I ordered one. It just came in. Pretty sweet.

Old 01-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Bet that gts sounds amazing! Too bad the turbos muffle the exhaust quite a bit. I am always surprised to hear how much nicer the gts sounds enjoy your new car!

Old 01-18-2014, 05:27 PM
I am still amazed at how good value these cars are, if you find the right one. We almost bought one that was listed here several months ago but we just didn't have the budget...but as a value they seem hard to beat.

Old 01-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Great quality but doesn't hold their value well, being $130k+ car now worth $30k. It's sad to see that as an owner but on the buyer's side it's an outstanding value for an SUV that destroys most vehicles out there and you can use it in any terrain. Purely amazing.

Old 01-18-2014, 10:21 PM
zmw
zmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to beholdzmw is a splendid one to behold
The real problem with these cars is the maintenance costs can be fairly high - Brake jobs and oil changes aren't for the feint of heart on these cars - for a DIY kind of person it's not terrible - Also when some of the big ticket items have problems (the air ride for example) it can make the car crazy crazy expensive to fix.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:02 AM
You are correct about the brakes, rotors and the other big ticket items which is why preventative maintenance is key to these cars. Never had a coolant leak due to the plastic pipes but updating them to the aluminum pipes before something happened was my main goal. Also, I just replaced the drive shaft 4k miles ago, brakes, rotors, coils replaced at 60k miles and plugs I had replaced at 68k. These cars will instantly make you a DIYer once you get a quote at the dealership

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Basalt Black/Blk 2006 Cayenne Turbo S