6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   2008 C6 Z06 -Black/Black, Immaculate Condition- (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/355155-2008-c6-z06-black-black-immaculate-condition.html)

Blazed 12-31-2014 04:33 PM

2008 C6 Z06 -Black/Black, Immaculate Condition-

5 Attachment(s)
SOLD

This ad is more of a feeler right now since I didn't really plan on selling my Z06 until this later this spring or summer, but it looks like I'm going to be upgrading to a ZR1 sooner than expected and will thus need the garage space. So with that being said, I decided to at least post the car for sale on here to see if there's any interest during the winter months since it's just going to be sitting in the garage on the battery tender anyway. This Z has been pampered it's whole life and only driven on weekends when the weather is perfect. Also, I just had the car professionally inspected and had the oil changed just to be certain the car is 100% ready to go for the new owner. The car came back with a perfect bill of health and doesn't need a single thing.

Details:
- Clean one owner Carfax & Autocheck report
- 20,xxx original miles
- Black over black leather w/ silver leather bolsters (rare & desirable combo)
- 2LZ preferred equipment package (HUD, Bose, Nav, Heated seats, etc.)
- Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Overall a solid 9/10
- Never tracked, raced, or launched (seriously.)
- No mechanical or cosmetic issues, stories, or other nonsense
- Interior is like new and is exceptionally clean
- All original paint & body, no accidents
- Paint is in immaculate shape aside from a few tiny rock chips and has been professionally maintained on a regular basis. IMO this is one of the most noteworthy highlights about this car compared to a lot of other Z06's I've seen. The finish has great depth that really gives the paint a wet gloss look, and the clear coat is very healthy and is as smooth as glass.
- Halltech Cold-Air Intake system (OEM intake included)
- Mild2Wild Exhaust switch (two remotes)
- BRAND NEW Goodyear Eagle F1 OEM tires ($$$)
- OEM polished wheels are in perfect shape, no curb rash or faded clear coat
- All OEM equipment functions perfectly as new

Priced to sell @ $45,000 OBO

Serious inquiries only please. PM me with your contact info for more details, documentation, and/or higher quality pics. I'm somewhat firm on the price but will consider serious and reasonable cash offers. I've sold several of my previous cars on here to other 6speed members and have 100% positive feedback so please buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!

Blazed 01-07-2015 03:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few interior shots:

The_Ruski_Driver 01-08-2015 12:35 PM

Great price, bump for a fellow Z06 owner :)

Blazed 01-16-2015 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by The_Ruski_Driver (Post 4269398)
Great price, bump for a fellow Z06 owner :)

Thanks for the kind words, still available.

Blazed 01-23-2015 10:50 AM

PM's returned.

Blazed 01-28-2015 09:22 PM

bump

Blazed 02-03-2015 12:49 AM

Would trade for an immaculate and low mileage '10-'13 ZR1 (black only) plus cash on my end obviously.

Blazed 02-06-2015 12:05 PM

PM's returned, still available.

Blazed 02-12-2015 01:30 PM

I've received several offers thus far but the price is pretty much firm...maybe a little flexibility if someone was serious but I won't sell the car for 40-43k.

Blazed 02-22-2015 12:20 PM

I've had several offers this weekend in the 40-42k range so the car is currently still available...getting closer though.

Blazed 03-01-2015 12:43 AM

sold