6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles For Sale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale-29/)
-   -   2007 Turbo - Silver/Black - 21K Miles (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/360264-2007-turbo-silver-black-21k-miles.html)

PSTT07 03-14-2015 07:13 PM

2007 Turbo - Silver/Black - 21K Miles

5 Attachment(s)
SOLD...thank you

Starting to explore other cars and have decided to put up my pride and joy for sale. It’s a silver 2007 tip with the following:

· 21,335 miles
· Black full leather interior
· Sports Chrono
· Adaptive sport seats, full power and heated
· Sport steering wheel (I believe it was the thicker option at the time)

The vehicle also has the following:

· OEM turbo II wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport tires
· LED taillights
· Miltek exhaust
· Eibach lowering springs
· New clear bra on the front bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, mirrors and all lowerpieces (It’s had a clear bra since new. I had the old replaced with new in 2014 as part of preventive maintenance, which includes the area right in front ofthe rear tires.)
· I purchased pre-primered from the dealer – OEM front aero lip, OEM GT2 side skirts and OEM rear apron. I then had these painted to match, set aside to cure for 3 months and then had clear bra installed after installation.

I have all the original parts except the exhaust. I have the original wheels, springs and taillights. I have all maintenance records for oil changes, etc. It’s not my daily drive so it goes in once a year for routine maintenance.

I know every inch of this car and have owned it for over five years. Given my OCD with it, it's never driven in the rain or at night. It's simply been something I have enjoyed owning and driving weather permitting.

PSTT07 03-14-2015 07:20 PM

More Pics...

5 Attachment(s)
Here are more photos...

PSTT07 03-14-2015 07:26 PM

More Pics 2...

5 Attachment(s)
Here are more pics...

Alleykat 03-14-2015 11:25 PM

Beautiful,it still looks brand new!

White Rock 03-15-2015 06:54 AM

Man I'd love to have those painted trim pieces! Let me know if you'd be willing to trade the stock black pieces +$ on my end. Where in Texas are you and what color silver is your car?

Kent 03-15-2015 10:05 AM

Beautiful.

PSTT07 03-15-2015 08:20 PM

Painted parts...

White Rock… I recently moved from Houston to the Seattle area. I need to update my profile.

Thanks for the inquiry, but I'm not going to remove the painted lowers. IMO, they change the way these cars look. I'm sure someone interested would agree. It's not a cheap endeavor the path I took but it's all OEM, properly cured and then clear bra attached. I bought the parts from Suncoast, which is a vendor on here.

You should do this upgrade. I believe you'll be very happy with the results.

White Rock 03-16-2015 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by PSTT07 (Post 4307928)
White Rock… I recently moved from Houston to the Seattle area. I need to update my profile.

Thanks for the inquiry, but I'm not going to remove the painted lowers. IMO, they change the way these cars look. I'm sure someone interested would agree. It's not a cheap endeavor the path I took but it's all OEM, properly cured and then clear bra attached. I bought the parts from Suncoast, which is a vendor on here.

You should do this upgrade. I believe you'll be very happy with the results.

I agree on the looks and want to do the upgrade, thus the reason for my request. Would you mind PMing me the total cost you paid for paint and parts?

machinegunt 03-17-2015 09:00 PM

Very Nice! Ive been considering getting one of these and selling my 996 TT! You have me thinking! Consider any trades? I have a Techart Cayenne Magnum that's nice? :)

PSTT07 03-18-2015 10:37 AM

Re:trades

Thanks for your interest...I am not looking at trades. Feel free to look me up if you're in the area. Happy to let you check the car out.

PatrickBateman 03-25-2015 10:11 PM

Bump!

So clean, I doubt its ever been farted in! Clean as a whistle!

thegame 03-28-2015 06:35 AM

The owner is an awesome stand up guy and the car is simply beautiful. Good luck with the sale Alan. She will always be the one that got away to me !!

cohenfive 03-28-2015 04:24 PM

If you have never driven it at night or in the rain, are you sure that the lights and wipers work?

:)

Stunning, what a car this is going to be for someone. glws.

techsis 03-29-2015 08:53 PM

Great build... if only a stick. GLWS

Squat 03-30-2015 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by techsis (Post 4315957)
Great build... if only a stick. GLWS

hilarious Do i need to go into how for a performance car the Tip will run away from the stick every time? Want a stick get a gt4 for the money.